Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theyre trying to change the material back from PVC to polystone. The jigg is up! :lol

I confirmed with William from SS that ONLY the head sculpt is PVC. I'll be blown away if the body is truly polystone... Seems like a feat of engineering genius to post weight on such a precarious angle with such a small contact point. Regardless, I'm super stoked to get this guy in hand.

Flexes be changing. Just got an e-mail, pushed back to January 10. To be honest, I'm glad this won't be coming out this month. With the Supes 1/6 figure apparently coming out in December now, my ass would be stuffed with custom fees like a thanksgiving turkey. I for once welcome this delay.

Face likeness could have been better, comparing to Hot Toys figure. And I'm not very happy with the pose either.

Flexes be changing. Just got an e-mail, pushed back to January 10. To be honest, I'm glad this won't be coming out this month. With the Supes 1/6 figure apparently coming out in December now, my ass would be stuffed with custom fees like a thanksgiving turkey. I for once welcome this delay.

Thanks for the information update. Good to know. :duff:

&, like you, I'm also happy with this arriving in January instead of Christmas time.

With so many PF's coming out this month I'm actually kinda happy to hear about the delay as well--which is probably the only time I've ever said that. If everything was spaced out like originally planned I'd be mad about another month delay though.

Listed for February on SS site.

10422235_10204288059190665_6305427600005124307_n.jpg

Back