Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

Jesus Christ, that pose is so HORRIBLE and overdone that it not only ruins what was probably one of the most anticipated PFs of all time... it brought me out of my posting retirement for a second.

Wow. Sideshow... come on.

:monkey4

From the pics his legs looks strange and his pose look awkward. Hopefully the full shots are more convincing.

This looks AWESOME till you hit the belt and go down.... and I know "Thats what she said"

I absolutely love the tailoring on the outfit and the sculpt is pretty nice. hopefully the pose will looks better in the full body shots

Don't like any part of the pose.

Face sculpt is scary good.

Agreed on the Face.

I'm almost tempted to remove the head and replace it on the Comic Superman PF's Body

Still, Reeve is the quintessential Superman to me so this and the Keaton Batman are a must

Actually I just got a chance to watch the video.... the pose in the video looks like it might work... If you look at just a few frames before the screen capture everyone is posting, You can see that he is in a flight like pose. It works... It makes sense that his leg is raised.

I think it will look OK when we see the final full product.

Totally on the fence with this one. Head sculpt is amazing but I am not convinced by the pose. Bring on the reveal!

I really can't get into the pose... the head sculpt and tailoring look brilliant though, it's a shame... might keep me from PO'ing :(

Totally on the fence with this one. Head sculpt is amazing but I am not convinced by the pose. Bring on the reveal!

I think Bruce totally jinxed this one by going into the MOS thread and talking ****.... True story:lecture

Re: Christopher Reeve premium format preview is up!!

You're late...close thread as all discussion is happening on the other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back