Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

Looking very nice, I keep clicking on the big pic at the bottom but it just plays the teaser vid its lame.

I think Bruce totally jinxed this one by going into the MOS thread and talking ****.... True story:lecture

superman-1978-christopher-reeve-modeled-after-the-curt-swan-interpretation-of-superman.gif

Ooooooh that Bruce! He's a cheeky one! :wink1:

It'd be great to get an evil Christopher Reeves supes switch out head. That'd be so dope! No noodle eyes for this one please.

My one concern is that they may have made him a tad skinny.

Now when Chris Reeve first got the part he was pretty skinny and these early publicity shots show that.

christreevesup6.jpg

publicity-photo-superman-the-movie-20409126-1600-1080.jpg

Though he is bigger in those shot then he was when he first auditioned.

CW-screentest-01.jpg

But when they started filming he got bigger and filled out more. According to Reeve's himself he said he put on 30lbs of muscle as he weighed 180lbs when he got the role.

superman.png

CW-STM-spotting-the-boat-01.jpg

lois+lane+kidder.jpg

superman-the-movie-hd-dvd-caps-11.jpg

He just looks a tad to thin in these shots IMO

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

gfyg.jpg

I agree he does look too thin in this initial teaser. His thighs and shoulders are especially noticeable.

I love the headsculpt but so far I'm not convinced by his body or pose. I was so hoping for a taking off flying pose or something along those lines and not the same old curled in wrist pose with one arm pump that Sideshow loves.

Seriously, who curls their wrists to that extreme??

I think it looks good. It doesn't need to be too much to convey a sense of awesomeness. Like Reeves is so iconic. That alone gives it so much weight. However I do wish they would've done a better job on the body to get it closer to Reeves in the first one :(

Can't wait to see Keaton's wrist positioning!!! :horror :thud: :rotfl Maybe he'll come with an alt profile of him smoking a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back