Chris Reeve sculpture almost done

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, Jester not a bad Idea, although, what if I made them just for the board members?

that would be cool too, Bobby. Any way I can own one of your pieces would be great AND the quality would be higher, too. I think it would be a great team-up, though. You already have a great portfolio of other works that you can scan and offer them:

Batman Sonar, Alfred, Robin, Jack N., Joker,

Once you start offering it in the 1/6 scale, please don't forget to add me on the list, though. :banana

defiantly count on it, i have a1/6th and 1/3rd joker in works now.
The reeve is on its way but not quite there yet.

Batman Sonar, Alfred, Robin, Jack N., Joker,

Once you start offering it in the 1/6 scale, please don't forget to add me on the list, though. :banana

defiantly count on it, i have a1/6th and 1/3rd joker in works now.
The reeve is on its way but not quite there yet.

You KNOW I would be up for a Robin in 1/6. And before all the hating starts on the movies, I agree they're not great, but from a design point of view those suits are pretty awesome (nipples not withstanding).

I know is off topic Bobby but have you ever think of doing a Marty Mcfly Back to the future statue? or even Doc Brown? or Lynda Carter Wonder Woman?....my God the list goes on and on and on.......:monkey2

A nice clean 1/6 cast of that head on the right proportioned body with a smooth paint job could make me forget all about Hot Toys and the tedious wait.

the neck is almost done, I posted this on what i thought was the correct thread, lack of sleep.
IMG_7019-1.jpg
[/IMG]
cc-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I could just keep looking at this for days.

Bobby - I think you mentioned somewhere in the past that you apply paint on your raw sculpt to get a better perspective. Is that right? if you were to do corrections, would you have to reapply the paint coat? and would the paint not affect the consistency of the material? Also, are you using Chavant or what medium are you using?

Really good questions, well , I do re apply the paint once changes are needed, I guess you what i try to do is eliminate any mistakes before they go in the mold, also I use Bondo, Spot putty, chevant nsp soft, and primer to sculpt, it sounds crazy but if you see it first hand you would understand.

Jester if your ever int eh Detroit area email me before hand , the next one is Zod.
Thanks for the good questions

Bobby, you're a great guy. I've read about your invites but if I ever get to see your rooms I just might put up a tent and live there. :lol I wonder if I can glean some of your talent through osmosis. If you ever decide to do some videos, Bobby, please let me know.

Hi guys. Bobby, I'm new here but am willing to pay for a 1/6th scale of Reeves and where do I find the Sonar and all the other previous works you made. Hopefully, you will have a portfolio. Thanks for putting a smile on my face, keep up the good work.

Back