Chris Reeve sculpture almost done

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Chris reeve sculpture is near completion, this is a clay sculpt I painted,ultimately he will be made in silicon human hair etc.
g-5-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Love, love, love it.
Major toy companies are fencing for this and you drop it right in there. Awesome.

this is incredible. This is going to be the christopher reeve piece out there in both 1/1 and 1/3 when it is done. Great work

Thanks guys, now the head will get scanned once the neck and skin detail is done, then shrunk down to 1/2 1/3rd 1/6th scales.
the hair will be fixed as well, it is just a ball of clay now.

Hey Bobby if your selling the 1!6 scale please let me know i would be up for painted unpainted whatever you got cheers chris

probably the best Reeves Ive seen.
There have been alot of very close sculpts, but this one nails it more than any other... amazing work

Bobby - Once you scan the 1/6, show it to Hot Toys, please. They CANNOT do any better than this. Since they are doing a Reeve figure.

Hi Guys, Jester not a bad Idea, although, what if I made them just for the board members?

Back