Check your accounts - sideshow site is having difficulty.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Sideshow on the phone. According to them this is all related to them switching servers, new website update, etc. The representative said a lot of people are having issues accessing their accounts, reward points not showing, orders not showing, etc.

Rest assured they said all information is safe and orders and deposits are not lost. They hope to have everything back to normal by tomorrow (I bet next week to be honest).

Hopefully it wasn't a hack and they are just dealing with a new site. But they should still make a public statement so people don't freak out if it is indeed not a hack.

Thank you. I gave up for now. Sideshow didn't have a problem charging for my orders tho. I just don't even know if I have tracking info, and probably won't until next week.

I spoke to Sideshow on the phone. According to them this is all related to them switching servers, new website update, etc. The representative said a lot of people are having issues accessing their accounts, reward points not showing, orders not showing, etc.

Rest assured they said all information is safe and orders and deposits are not lost. They hope to have everything back to normal by tomorrow (I bet next week to be honest).

Hopefully it wasn't a hack and they are just dealing with a new site. But they should still make a public statement so people don't freak out if it is indeed not a hack.

Yes, they've got a few bugs to work out apparently. I have some reward points that should have been credited to my account today. The associated order was correctly listed under pending rewards yesterday. Today it's no longer under pending, but it hasn't been credited to my account. Usually they're credited as soon as the calendar flips to the date, but not this time. lol Maybe they reprogrammed it to happen at midnight? Regardless, I sent them a customer support form anyway just to be safe.

Thank you. I gave up for now. Sideshow didn't have a problem charging for my orders tho. I just don't even know if I have tracking info, and probably won't until next week.

The rep did tell me all orders and flex payments would still process like normal, despite some users accounts not displaying things properly.

It sounds like their internal system is operating like normal, and more the user/customer side is not running as planned with the redesign.

Finally got about 10 password reset emails all at once after having no luck getting them earlier and was able to reset and get in and place an order.

Thanks for the update. I didn't get a reply to the email I sent to Sideshow, which seems to be the new norm.

I updated the password with no problem, and my account is correct apart from my solitary order, which doesn't display the reward point discount on the order page. It's showing my HT Dooku is costing me $243, and earning me $12.15 in reward points (says the same thing on the Rewards page).

Though the preceding page, which lists all your orders, displays the correct order total as $10.30, because I used up my rewards points on him.

So to hear that all order information is safe, which they would've backed up before the update, implies that the site just isn't displaying correctly.

Tried to reset mine, finally got the email. Followed the link to reset password and it says the password reset token is invalid.
Anyone else get this?

I can still access my account, but the sign in page is still saying existing account holders should reset their passwords. Has it been doing that after you've already changed your password?

Tried to reset mine, finally got the email. Followed the link to reset password and it says the password reset token is invalid.
Anyone else get this?

I got exactly the same error message.

Tried returning an order that arrived damaged. After seven days I got a response that they were shipping me some replacement parts that I didn't request and wouldn't fix the issue. Responded to the e-mail telling them not to send me replacement parts and chatted with their customer service who said they would fix the issue. Three days later I get an e-mail notification that the replacement parts have shipped. Logged into their site and the chat option isn't working (tried multiple devices and browsers). I'm calling them now, have been on hold for 30 minutes and the wait time keeps increasing every time the automated system updates me.

This is quite ridiculous.

Edit: Finally got through after 35 minutes. They're obviously slammed with all of these website issues. I mentioned it to the customer service rep and she said that the website was a bit "slow" right now. But they're "all hands on deck" working on it and are hoping to have it resolved soon.

Last edited:
Anyone else get this?

I got exactly the same error message.

I had to reset again since the links were all old by the time I got them. Email should come instantly when it's finally working correctly.

I can't even get on the site from my phone keeps telling me I'm blocked but I tried my computer and it works fine

Probably just didnt notice before but I remember a 1 order per hoisehold limit on most items. I just checked out the IW Strange figure and it says "Limit of 6 per person". Maybe it just didnt get many orders though?

Probably just didnt notice before but I remember a 1 order per hoisehold limit on most items. I just checked out the IW Strange figure and it says "Limit of 6 per person". Maybe it just didnt get many orders though?

Only the exclusives had the 1 per person limit. The standard figures didn’t used to, so it looks like they are actually going the other way and limiting things where they didn’t in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The reset finally worked on the fourth time this evening! I got in and everything checks out! Hope this new site works okay!

Thanks for the heads up. I was finally able to reset my password. All of my orders look fine, but I'm missing pending points from the orders that are within the 40 day return window and shipped before the site upgrade. My Wonder Woman concept art shipped this week and shows up correctly with pending points.

Just reset my password but my wonder woman Ultimate waitlist has vanished! All my other orders are there

Edit: my bad, it's in a separate section! But it's showing up as two separate waitlist orders. At least I still have hope lol

Back