Channing Tatum to play mermaid in "Splash" remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pirate?! I'm going to venture a guess and say you never saw the original. ;)

No, Jonah Hill would play Eugene Levy's character.

They should keep Tom Hanks as the human love interest, could be like a cross between the first Splash and Philadelphia. Will win every award.

Pirate?! I'm going to venture a guess and say you never saw the original. ;)

No, Jonah Hill would play Eugene Levy's character.

They should keep Tom Hanks as the human love interest, could be like a cross between the first Splash and Philadelphia. Will win every award.

Lol I did see it. Been many years ago. I just figured since Jonah and Channing love each other, might as well create a creepy character for Jonah and Channing to interact with. They will have some originality with this, I'm sure. That and I just want to see Jonah Hill in pirate attire, acting stupid as usual lol

Lol just reminded me that Thurman Merman will be returning for Bad Santa 2 haha. Kid IS the size of a volcano now.

5VsQUgh.png

"That chum got everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE."

"You yell 'barracuda,' people go 'huh, what?' But if you yell 'misogyny,' then you've got a panic on your hands on the 4th of July."

McCarthy shoots Bruce in the crotch, blows him up.

I still wouldn't go see the movie, but I'd hate the idea less if it weren't Tatum. People been giving Keanu **** for years but this guy gets a pass on his acting?:thud:

Back