Chances of Gandalf the Grey PF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are the Chances for a Gandalf the Grey PF coming soon???

What pose would you like?

I myself am hoping for a non battle pose... something that says "Grey Pilgrim".

Last edited:
What are the Chances for a Gandalf the Grey PF coming soon???

What pose would you like?

I myself am hoping for a non battle pose... something that says "Gery Pilgrim".

HAHA! Gery Pilgrim! Was he one of the other hobbits in the background of the banquet scene at the beginning of FOTR?

Seriously though, I would LOVE a PF of GTG! :gandalf

As much as I adore the character, enough already with Gandalf, imo :monkey3

Would love to see many characters done first, High Elven Infantryman, Haldir, Gimli.....many to choose from
x :D

I want one, and I think it would sell well, but they should probably wait for a little while first. The 12" figure still hasn't sold out, and it hasn't been that long since the Gandalf the White figure came out. What about Sam and Bill? That would be pretty cool. :D

I think my most wanted PF at the moment is Gimli or a ringwraith though.

I sure as hell want a GtG but not for a while. Give us a few more core characters before revisiting

A 1/4th pony.....wouldn't that fairly huge? :lol I'd hate to see the cost on that....

Personally I want Legolas next and then Gimli soon after with interconnecting bases while both warriors are in battle.

Gandalf the Grey is my most-wanted PF.

I agree about on the non-battle pose as well, though I can see a "You Shall Not Pass!" pose (holding up the sword and staff) as a viable option.

Assuming they'll have the license for The Hobbit, my guess is we'll see GTG in that line instead of LOTR.

I think it would be nice, but I no longer have the urge to buy into this line. I might just stick with customizing the 1/6 scale figures and pick up a few dios.

I'd love a Grey Gandalf! But it'd also depend on the sculpt...sorry but I don't like how the white Gandalf came out.
I wouldn't mind legolas, gimli or even a second (and better) Frodo

Back