Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, really like the looks of the "Rick Baker Trinto" in the pictures above. I decided to add some "sweat" to the sculpt. I also lightened up the areas below the eyes and added more red to the eyes themselves. I added studs to the side of the sculpt. I wanted them to stand out more than the painted, sculpted ones. He is still not finished, but getting there.

I think I may add him to my Cantina in the near future. Love how this guy is looking, man. Excellent job as always.
Yet another one where I may or may not follow Hasbro's lead. haha

I'm envious! I'm working on the same figure in the last 4 years and you can finish a dozen in a few days! :gah:

Thanks Pete. You would have to fight my 4 year old for my SW stuff, he is pretty tough. :)

Thanks Sturt. More like months/years, not days. I wish I had more free time.

Here is my Jawa, he is pretty much finished. I weathered the pouches and bandolier some more to match the holster I made. I may weather up the robes a bit.

Great Jawa here man!
I've the bad premonition that ep VII will not meet my liking but I know that in this forum I will always remove my hunger of star wars. Your credit Chaka, and of all the guys of this forum!

That's one beautiful jawa!!! Great job Chris, really outstanding job on that scratch built gear!!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Great Jawa here man!
I've the bad premonition that ep VII will not meet my liking but I know that in this forum I will always remove my hunger of star wars. Your credit Chaka, and of all the guys of this forum!

Cheers dude! Thanks for the kind words.

Did you end up doing the wrap on the feet with the fabric tape I sent Chris? Use any fur?

No I havent. The feet on this Jawa were not going to show, he is too short. I plan on wrapping the feet on my second one because he will be taller, his feet will be seen. I wanted to make sure I had enough wraps for the tall one. If I have extra, which I shoud, I will go back and do this one.

I may add fur. Not sure yet. I just found out a couple of months ago they actually did have furred hands. I am still trying to wrap my head around that look. :)

:Waves hand:

"You will give me your jabba's palace guards"

Your mind tricks won't work on me boy. :)

Thanks Pete. You would have to fight my 4 year old for my SW stuff, he is pretty tough. :)

Thanks Sturt. More like months/years, not days. I wish I had more free time.

Here is my Jawa, he is pretty much finished. I weathered the pouches and bandolier some more to match the holster I made. I may weather up the robes a bit.

Looks fantastic!:clap There's no beating your customs:)

Back