Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color was a bit off on my Gammy. I added some brownish pink to the mouth area...

Chaka6011.jpg

Chaka6010.jpg

:clap

Looking good! I had almost forgotten what the Gammies actually looked like, but this looks to be most accurate so far! Keep up the good work.

Here are a couple of projects I am working on. I just got done making Zuckuss' chest pouches, made them from sculpy.

Chaka1801.jpg

I also took 4LOM apart and am doing a repaint. I have the whole body sprayed and started doing weathering/detail to the chestpiece.

Chaka1800.jpg

I may take apart the arms and try to figure out a way to get some articulation. I havent really decided yet.

I also may have secured a GG Bossk bust. :) I am really wanting to finish him, the Hasbro head isnt doing it for me.

Thanks guys! :)

I pretty much got 4LOM painted up. I took apart the right arm and reworked it so it could bend properly. I wanted to pose him like he was in ESB.

Chaka1825.jpg

Chaka1826.jpg

I just got to finish the head. I cant decide weather to go movie accurate or go the Koto statue route, both look cool.

I probably will work on Zuckuss tonight, I put some gloss on the jacket to give it that slimy look it had in ESB. I also need to figure out how to do his gloves.

4-LOM and Zuckuss looking great so far!!!
I do own these figures and I must say they are pretty easy to rework and they will will look soooooooooooo much better when reworked....

AS for Zuckuss`s eyes....the last step I did was to make a wash with a fancy green color to make his eyes look more insectish....and dont forget...some clear coat wont hurt either....this will make his eyes stand out.....

...I did something similar to 4-LOM`s eyes....I gave them a black wash and drybrushed them with silver...gives them more depth...after that a clear coat topped it off!!!

Thanks guys!

@Danny, yeah I have planned to do some things like that to the eyes on 4LOM and Zuckuss. 4LOM's head is my issue, I cant decide weather to go with silver or a more rusty, darker metal look. Your bounty hunters all look fab mate!

@bigguy, no articulation in the arm. I used sculpy to connect the two arm pieces after they were seperataed. Not too worried about it, I dont need articulation anymore.

I was FINALLY able to score a GG Bossk bust after a few weeks of searching. I am really excited to finish mine after seeing what Bobamike did with his.

I am also thinking of picking up a GG Ackbar bust and doing the same thing. Has anyone attempted to this?? I am not even sure if the arms or anything are removable. IF anyone has this bust and can tell me anything about it, I would appreciate it. :)

Back