Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chakaman Outstanding work with Bossk mate.
Aiming at very similar goals as you and yes I always took him for being taller too.
As for the Hasbro head I think once you added teeth and repaint you actually really made it much better, plus on the taller body the head does work better.

More reason to get cracking on completeing mine.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I cut up the vest and then put it back together so it fit right. I also got rid of the plastic belt and added a cloth one.

There are a couple more details I still want to add.

aw crap really? a while back somebody took one apart to cast, what happened with that?

Bossk if definatly a cool character the deserves more attention than hasbro was willing to give.The body swap looks good & i'm sure some fresh paint would not hurt.
I too have consittered the gentle giant overhaul route but have held out hoping wax murderer will come through.

The GG bust market has collapsed so he shouldn't be too expensive. I'll keep an eye out on Rebel Scums Classified section.

He is looking good though. All your stuff looks great!

Thanks guys. The Hasbro Bossk will work as a stand-in until I can score me a bust. There is only so much paint you can put on that sculpt. :)

I did a repaint on my Gamorrean Guard. Mine is on the left, Sideshow's is on the right.

Chaka5013.jpg

Here is the Sideshow version and my version with the head mod and repaint side by side. I also repainted his hands.

Chaka5011.jpg

Chaka5012.jpg

One down, one to go. :)

Wow, looks so much better! I didn't even realize this one could use a repaint, very nice job. I think it should look even better after you add more brown to the nose.

On with your brown-nosing! No, not that way.... :lol

Looking good... I like the color you got on him. Sideshow was close, but definitely seemed a bit too dark.

Thanks man!

I started working on my next project....

Chaka6005.jpg

pretty rough base coat. Im looking forward to doing this one.

Last edited:
Back