Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the poses of your figures. Could you post a closer picture of ANH Obi Wan and Luke?

Thanks. Here is a closep of Obi-Wan and Luke....

086591x600_zps78a2d06f.jpg

Holy crap, an entire month's gone by without an update to this thread? Just earlier today I was thinking to myself, where's Chaka's latest?

Hey dude, I've been trying to PM you…clean out that inbox:wink1:

Sorry dude, inbox cleared.

Holy crap, an entire month's gone by without an update to this thread? Just earlier today I was thinking to myself, where's Chaka's latest?

I know, I cant believe it either. Summer is a busy time of year for me, not much free time to work on customs. Dont worry, I got loads in the pipeline and have been gathering bits here and there. I will be back soon enough. :)

Hey Chris, you should swap the right hands of the snowtrooper pointing and the one with the cannon. Did Quigon have a secret an affair and bastard child? Is that him in disguise as a rebel fleet trooper? He's a spitting image! :)

Very Nice Chris, your picture never fail to depress me with all the shelf space, no...... never fail to impress me with your shelf space,
thats it... I think :lol

Fantastic collection man, though you could do with a snowtrooper commander :wink1:

oh man...so...so jealous!

Cheers man! :)

Freaking awesome man! Especially love the Imperials and Rebels.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Hey Chris, you should swap the right hands of the snowtrooper pointing and the one with the cannon. Did Quigon have a secret an affair and bastard child? Is that him in disguise as a rebel fleet trooper? He's a spitting image! :)

I will swap those hands out now that you mention it, thanks. I never really noticed it until now.

That is a Headplay Liam Neeson sculpt so yes, I suppose he did. :D

Very Nice Chris, your picture never fail to depress me with all the shelf space, no...... never fail to impress me with your shelf space,
thats it... I think :lol

Fantastic collection man, though you could do with a snowtrooper commander :wink1:

Thanks Pete, I appreciate it mate.

Yes, I could do with a Snowtrooper commander. I was gonna hit you up about that a couple of months ago, but I got busy with stuff. When I am ready, I will shoot you a PM about a kit. :)

Where did you get the officer uniforms and the soft imperial caps?

I bought a couple of SSC Pietts and Prajis back when they were released. I also picked up some uniforms and hats from Toy Anxiety a few years ago. They are getting hard to find these days.

hey chris you should see the latest custom I just bought I have a thread on ephant mon you should check him out. your troopers look great. I know about those uniforms they are hard to find I found the cloth hat for praji and his pants but that was about it a year or so ago

Back