Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick shot of my cantina shelf lit up with all the other lights in my room off.

0011000x505_zpsf7531eae.jpg

Very nice having those figures lined-up and getting that cantina feel (got the Nodes tune in my head)!! Looking forward to your next projects....

Just get some MDF and get started!!! Saw some arches, plaster/paint and weather them and my guess it will turn out great!!!

Good point. I just need to find the time to work on them. :)

Perfect!!! I really like your Nikto version ... Are you planning to build up a sail barge?

Thanks, I appreciate it. No plans to build a Sail Barge. If anything I will probably do foam walls with plaster and a few arches to simulate Jabba's palace.

Im just moving some stuff around on my display shelves, I thought I would display Vader with all the bounty hunters. (Yes, I know thats the ANH version). :)

0011000x654_zps74d307b4.jpg

I realized after seeing Spud's pics that I dont have any of all my Imperial's together. I have a few pics of them, but not all in one shot. As I mentioned, I am setting up some different themes in my display....

0071000x590_zpsfaa4251c.jpg

I have a couple more outfits I want to use, just need to find a couple headsculpts I like for them. :)

I realized after seeing Spud's pics that I dont have any of all my Imperial's together. I have a few pics of them, but not all in one shot. As I mentioned, I am setting up some different themes in my display....

0071000x590_zpsfaa4251c.jpg

I have a couple more outfits I want to use, just need to find a couple headsculpts I like for them. :)

Hi Chris, I went with this Mads Mikkelsen from headplay on ebay for my newest Imperial.

da5a5yru.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I should be able to get a pic later today. I managed to get a loose Praji outfit so I bought a knock off body and this headsculpt. He has just the right amount of imperial arrogance to his look.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back