Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for entering the Funko Exclusives Lottery for Star Wars Celebration 2017. We are sorry to inform you that your name has not been picked in the lottery, but there is still a chance to visit the Funko booth at the Show!

Funko will open to the public each day after the ticketed sessions have ended (approximately 2:00 PM on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday). If there is remaining inventory available, Fans will have the opportunity to purchase exclusives at that time.

The Funko booth is located on the Main Show Floor Booth #3444.

May the force be with you,
Star Wars Celebration Team

Gentle Giant was a cluster fk today for their exclusives. Many platinum members, including me and Punk, came away empty handed...

Is Revan already sold out?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Ken is talking about the celebration exclusives. The PGM exclusives should be good to order through August, that's when they usually set the edition size based on orders received at that point plus a few more. So the Revan statue and busts etc for the PGM won't sell out anytime soon.

I don't remember if there were multiple photo ops a day for a given celebrity. I wish they would hurry up and release the schedule. :gah:

They've been giving me the run around for over a week now, after multiple emails. They said they would be up last week, then this week, then Tuesday, then back to anytime now.

They emailed me today and said it will be up at 3PM EST today, so we're going to find out in about 5 minutes.

Back