Celebration Europe II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the prices you are quoting! Where are you coming from? The moon? From Vegas, so far I've found $1300 round trip, and if I'm willing to go from L.A., I can get that down to around $800. Quite worth it to me.

Am I mistaken on this pricing? I've also been checking only for Dusseldorf as well...

I can't believe the prices you are quoting! Where are you coming from? The moon? From Vegas, so far I've found $1300 round trip, and if I'm willing to go from L.A., I can get that down to around $800. Quite worth it to me.

Am I mistaken on this pricing? I've also been checking only for Dusseldorf as well...
Those must have been full refundable fares. Nobody in their right mind would pay those prices. I laughed when I saw that. Flights from most major US cities to Europe should be between $500 - $1000, generally speaking, even less if you are coming from the East coast.

Re: Europe Celebration II confirmed - Germany, July 26-28, 2013

Can't wait for CEII

326 days left!

A little birdie is telling me the hotels are all booked up already for Essen during the show! Is this true? I will have to do some research today...​

I got a feeling there is going to be a Crumb as an exclusive.
I may have to do a Fury-
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Guten Tag, this is Frau Shropt (Katrin)!

I thought I would join the sideshow freaks officially too :yess:

Great to be here with you guys :wave

Guten Tag, this is Frau Shropt (Katrin)!

I thought I would join the sideshow freaks officially too :yess:

Great to be here with you guys :wave

Willkommen, Frau Shropt. Es ist schön, dich hier zu sehen.:wave

If that's wrong, I blame Google Translate. :lol

And so it begins, bought this travel guide today...

1B468209-9865-463C-9029-C81D325511B8-3131-0000029C32AA787F.jpg

Back