Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I say Vanderstelt's is a must-have. Then again, I'm a sucker for Tatooine, iconic nostalgia, and his near photoreal Art.

I'm getting his, Malcolm Tween's and Russell Walk's. Maybe a couple others.

WANT! But why does the Vader say "First to Market", and not Exclusive like the others? Does that mean Vader is just an early release, and will eventually be in stores? Or does it mean Vader was the first little piggy who went to market? Then where's the little piggy who stayed home? Oh fury???

Yes. Vader will be available elsewhere later on. Only the other 4 are true Celebration exclusives.

17 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

0E8FBC94-6344-45C1-B65A-63EBB8C82187_zpszxpntqzj.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

So, it there anyone else not listed below that is interested in joining the Freaks Celebration gathering?

Bueller.gif

Stormy
GrueSam
zoomaround
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Shadow 5
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI +1
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader
Boba Ben +1
Darklord Dave

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

It possible that me and Swabie could have a few other friends come but who knows.

I'm sure we can find out. We will need multiple tables obviously, but I'm sure many restaurants can accommodate a big group...

I called the Hilton, inquiring about their restaurant. They could accommodate a large group for that Saturday night. They said the price range of their dinner menu is $16 - $32 (for steaks/lobster etc). So that is one option...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

There is one in Anaheim/Garden Grove. Its about a mile away from the CC.

There is also all of these restaurants practically right across the street from Disneyland.

Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine at Anaheim GardenWalk
Roy's is pretty expensive. Probably not the best pick for this group of cheap bastards (and no, I'm not including myself--when I'm on vacation, I don't care about prices--I paid like $20 for a friggin pancake in Orlando!)... But the Garden Walk offers other possibilities... I would never say no to the Cheesecake Factory, but I sense they won't have the seating for a big group. My local one definitely does not...

I also don't recommend the one a mile away. We should keep it walking distance, so people can come and go when they want, without having to worry about getting a ride...

Walking distance is a good idea... just makes things less hectic and easier to manage. I'm down for whatever and not too worried about cost... I figure in general I won't be eating fancy meals every day of the trip so I'm good if we go for something nicer, but also cool if it's cheap.

I called the Hilton, inquiring about their restaurant. They could accommodate a large group for that Saturday night. They said the price range of their dinner menu is $16 - $32 (for steaks/lobster etc). So that is one option...

Sounds good. Book it! :lecture

Back