Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Shotty for Joel. Now the long wait for the diorama. 20191205_192555.jpg20191205_192537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shotgun looks good.....think I need to pick one of those up too!

In case you are an accuracy freak, Ellie wears her flashlight on her left strap. They have it on the right on the figure box picture, but I did a bit of checking the other week when setting mine up.

Joel is definitely a "righty" though.

Going to be great with the diorama, can't wait to see it.

Shotgun looks good.....think I need to pick one of those up too!

In case you are an accuracy freak, Ellie wears her flashlight on her left strap. They have it on the right on the figure box picture, but I did a bit of checking the other week when setting mine up.

Joel is definitely a "righty" though.

Going to be great with the diorama, can't wait to see it.
Thanks. It's been awhile since I played. Was going off the product image. Should have known better. [emoji1] I'll have to fix it later. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I did exactly the same......then was playing the game so had to correct it too as my OCD got the better of me ! :)

I think so. Not interested in that until I actually play the game. I have a feeling I'll prefer Ellie from the first game more as a character.

Oh **** is this the team that made that recent Geralt?
Yep! Im sure the quality will be great but i am a bit sad they wont be making more witcher scales. Id love a ciri, triss and yen to go with geralt~

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Got this set a few days ago from Giantoy. Its amazing. I just tied Ellies boobs down with some string. Everything looks great.

Got this set a few days ago from Giantoy. Its amazing. I just tied Ellies boobs down with some string. Everything looks great.

I just used clear polythene tape (non sticky), wrapped it around the tbleague body several times and everything is now totally correct proportions. Also, body is totally undamaged if I wanted to reverse the mod.

Has anybody come across a suitable alternate pair of jeans for Ellie? I am trying to put together a winter version and the CC Toys pants parted out are impossible to get. It seems all the readily available female pants are all too large. I am using the body recommended by CC Toys.

Has anybody come across a suitable alternate pair of jeans for Ellie? I am trying to put together a winter version and the CC Toys pants parted out are impossible to get. It seems all the readily available female pants are all too large. I am using the body recommended by CC Toys.

That's not going to be easy as the S27B is such a small body.

It was thinking about finding suitable jeans that dictated I Frankenstein new bodies for putting together Ellie #3 and #4.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's not going to be easy as the S27B is such a small body.

It was thinking about finding suitable jeans that dictated I Frankenstein new bodies for putting together Ellie #3 and #4.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the info, and great work on the Ellie figures! At least I know I'm not having a hard time because I am looking in the wrong places. I have a slim pair that I can kinda cheat to make them work, but they are definitely still too oversized to be ideal.

Thanks for the info, and great work on the Ellie figures! At least I know I'm not having a hard time because I am looking in the wrong places. I have a slim pair that I can kinda cheat to make them work, but they are definitely still too oversized to be ideal.

Thanks!

I found the same thing when I tried the slimmest pair of jeans I had, which was from the VTS Tracy figure. They swamped the S27B. I knew then it wasn't going to be worth buying more S27Bs unless I could definitely find CC Toys' jeans.

So I had to look at it from the other way round: make bodies that would be small enough for the rest of Ellie's clothes and her sculpt.

Where did you get the extra shoes for ellie? I bought one but they are too big.

So for the extra jean, no luck yet? Maybe by putting a normal woman jean in a dry machine to shrink it? :lol

Back