Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The S27B body is just fine...lots of work (and shelling out more money) all for nothing, all over just to have an ant hills chest for Ellie :rotfl.....Ya know, Ellie is not that flat chested

View attachment 470704View attachment 470705
Actually spent less buying my other body ($28) than it is for the S27b and then on top of that having to ruin the "recommended" body? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no thanks.

Keep crying.

Size is not "perfect" on the S27b either just fyi. [emoji1303][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Actually spent less buying my other body ($28) than it is for the S27b and then on top of that having to ruin the "recommended" body? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no thanks.

Keep crying.

Size is not "perfect" on the S27b either just fyi. [emoji1303][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

you are doing the crying...the recommended body is perfect in scale and size..the boobs are a minor issue. I guess you like your ladies flat chested :lol

I like the S27 because that's what the clothes were designed for. The arms and torso are thin enough so she can wear all the winter layers without looking like a Michelin girl.

I don't think the airbags suit her, but it's an easy fix to bring her down to how she appears in the game.

Finally got her in, and took at least a good hour getting her all decked out. Over all quite happy!

I bought the S27b body way back when the figure was announced, and it is an absolute necessity to either cut or tape the boobs down. She looks ridiculous without doing so. She's what, 12 yrs old? Having her figure have Pamela Anderson breasts is completely inaccurate and comes off as kinda pervy to me.

Just got my body and Ellie set. So happy to finally have this character in my collection after trying to put together a kitbash of her for years.

My only gripe is that I really wish they included the strap on the rifle so that she could sling it over her shoulder like in the poster.

If anyone can think of a mod that would allow me to do that please share!

you are doing the crying...the recommended body is perfect in scale and size..the boobs are a minor issue. I guess you like your ladies flat chested [emoji38]

Everything you just said is wrong. And what a moronic thing to say [emoji23][emoji23] I guess you like your ladies under the age of 18 then? You sick pedophile you.

Last edited:
Finally got her in, and took at least a good hour getting her all decked out. Over all quite happy!

I bought the S27b body way back when the figure was announced, and it is an absolute necessity to either cut or tape the boobs down. She looks ridiculous without doing so. She's what, 12 yrs old? Having her figure have Pamela Anderson breasts is completely inaccurate and comes off as kinda pervy to me.
Correct.

Everything you just said is wrong. And what a moronic thing to say [emoji23][emoji23] I guess you like your ladies under the age of 18 then? You sick pedophile you.

You are the moron whining about flat boobies as you are not happy until your figure is as flat as a board. I'd say it's you who is the Pedo since you want to try to make your figure into an exact replica of a 15 year old girl :lol while my figure looks like a well built 18+ year old gal. :lol Who is the pedo now sicko???

You are the moron whining about flat boobies as you are not happy until your figure is as flat as a board. I'd say it's you who is the Pedo since you want to try to make your figure into an exact replica of a 15 year old girl [emoji38] while my figure looks like a well built 18+ year old gal. [emoji38] Who is the pedo now sicko???
[emoji23][emoji23] Nah I just want my figures to be as accurate as possible. And I refuse to sexualize Ellie and give her breast implants. Enjoy your doll, sicko.

[emoji23][emoji23] Nah I just want my figures to be as accurate as possible. And I refuse to sexualize Ellie and give her breast implants. Enjoy your doll, sicko.

LOL you own the same "doll" sicko, expect you like em young and flat, sicko :lol

Seeing Ellie on a way too curvy body ruins it for me... removing the chest is a must imo. ...sounds so wrong, but we?re talking about plastic here.

Might be able to get Joel from the first release, then I'll get Ellie and the accessories pack for joel. Finally they look awesome together.

Does the head on anyone elses Ellie sit weird on the S27B?

Like on mine it will stay on but the range of motion will end up being a loose swivel, there's no lean or tilt.

Does the head on anyone elses Ellie sit weird on the S27B?

Like on mine it will stay on but the range of motion will end up being a loose swivel, there's no lean or tilt.

I found that the head sat too low and loose on the S27B neck joint. There was a small square of white museum putty included in the box for Ellie, which I used on the neck joint, making the head sit higher.

Anyone else order Ellie from One Sixth Outfitters? I'm still waiting on a shipping notice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I found that the head sat too low and loose on the S27B neck joint. There was a small square of white museum putty included in the box for Ellie, which I used on the neck joint, making the head sit higher.

putty is for the accessories like the fabric wraps, sharp tools.

Back