Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the extra shoes for ellie? I bought one but they are too big.

I used the shoes from my two TS Toys Rowdy figures.

She was sold as 'Rorty', but the box displayed her correct name, 'Rowdy':

1__12434_std.jpg

Those two figures have provided useful parts for a variety of kitbashes.

Incredible
That's awesome!
That base is gorgeous, amazing display! :clap
Thanks guys. Always wanted the Statue that came with the Pandemic Edition of the game on PS3 but foolishly skipped it thinking I could pick it up later cheaper. But this works out so much better since they are figures and can be reposed if I'd like.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My Ellie is still unassembled. Dragged ass about getting the Phicen body and never bought one.

Anyone know of a US site that has it in stock?

Thanks guys. Always wanted the Statue that came with the Pandemic Edition of the game on PS3 but foolishly skipped it thinking I could pick it up later cheaper. But this works out so much better since they are figures and can be reposed if I'd like.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

the cost though...

Nice base Rzeznikk. I wasn't aware of that statue, but wow does that thing sell for a lot considering that it doesn't look very good.

CCToys revealed their 1/6 scale Ellie from Part 2, still WIP, they'll reveal accessories later, they also revealed a Clicker head sculpt that is supposed to be part of another complete figure.
I remind you that Master team also revealed their Ellie figure from Part 2 not so long ago, that figure has its own thread but you can compare it to the CCtoys version in the pics bellow.
cuWL9OZ.jpg

mrzuwFf.jpg

Jd6eU8d.jpg

bvrH1jR.jpg

O115vM4.jpg

Comparasion of CCToys and Master Team:
fatYBJg.png

LZoo38S.jpg

Back