Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to setting Joel up. Used a shotgun and machete I had saved from my first Joel bash.

Really a great figure. No regrets here.

escfM5z.jpg
WJTXxc3.jpg
G5YHRWF.jpg
48iTxjG.jpg
Kp01tWA.jpg

I did a quick review on ‘joe’
nerdysloth.wordpress.com

I think (body articulation aside) it’s an awesome figure and i really want ellie!

Also does anyone know where i can get a good bow? Iv heard of customs by maisto? But i imagine that was a lpooong time ago

Thank you for writing this review for Joel. I read your Croft ones too and that figure has piqued my interest.

As much as I like watching video reviews, I equally enjoy reading a quality and well laid out written review. It's like a dying art form ever since the advent of YouTube.

I much prefer written reviews with photos. I never click on YouTube links.

me2. but nowadays youtube review is the norm.

don't like having to watch whole video or skip forward and ended up using more time than reading.

Do any sites have this in stock?

I bought mine from kg hobby recently but looks like it doesn't show up anymore. Some site called giantoy has it for $200 shipped. Never bought from them but I see their listings on eBay sometimes. As nice as it turned out I imagine it could be pricey down the road if/once it dries up.

I was checking around earlier and he's not on Onesixthkit, TNS, or Ekia Hobbies. Doesn't look like Monkey Depot ever had him either.

Giantoy.com with their free shipping looks like the best deal, unless I see someone selling a double.

Last edited:
I am sure this is a stupid question but did anybody buy two and wish to sell the shirt, I know some people plan to make a Fall version of Joel.

Based on all the pics I've seen, I wouldn't say it's quite Hot Toys quality but better than Threezero.

How difficult is it to get the weapons in his backpack?

The closest comparison of headsculpt quality is that of Eleven's stuff like Logan and Battfleck. So much so I wouldn't be surprised if they were made by the same factory. The inset teeth on the spare sculpt use the same tech as Logan, and the packaging baggies are also the same (not that that is an indicator alone, but in conjunction with the previous).

And those I say are comprable to HT from right before they started using the really realistic eyes. I'd say he's on par with my HT Prince of Persia in terms of paint apps. Some accessories have some cut corners in application if you look closely, but others like the hatchet and machete are primo.

The backpack is a little finicky as far as getting things into it - but it is well made. A lot of it is a finishing touch application once you've posed the figure so they don't slide around. You just need to take your time seeing how straps move.

Got Joel in yesterday. I'm impressed, it's a very well made figure for the most part. A few of the weapons look cheap, but it's not really an issue when they're strapped to his backpack. I'd like to get him a gas mask and a shotgun to hold.

Can't wait to see their Ellie, hopefully she is revealed soon.

Picked up Joe and horse when I was in China. Can’t wait for CC Toys to reveal Ellie now.
5ec74e4f74a9602644cbab3d524c153b.jpg
7d8a5942547913cb112d03cb610a7c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are really glad that you like Joel figure.We’ve been working on Ellie and she’ll team up with Joel soon!

Back