Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that looks way too small. I always thought Ellie was 12-13. This makes her look 8.

But at the same time, Ellie has been a big hole in my collection for years, so if this is the only one we are going to get I may consider it.

CC Toys are meant to be doing their own Ellie, which will no doubt be better to represent the character.

I'll likely get both as I wrote, as sisters for my survivor group. For the Redman though I think she'll have to have the hoody or coat on to mask the scrawny hips.

Redman Ellie 5.jpg

The head even looks oversized on that little kid body. It might look okay on a proper sized body, but hopefully CC Toys makes Ellie as good as Joel is.

Mine should arrive today from Onesixthoutfitters! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fantastic figure! CC Toys did a great job on this! Bring on Ellie and a Clicker

100_8754.JPG100_8753.JPG

Finally got to open mine up and really impressed with this figure overall! It's better than a lot of my figures from mainstream companies and is pretty easily the best knockoff I have owned. It turned out far better than I thought it would when it got announced, I would say the production pretty closely matches the proto:clap

The packaging with foam inlays is better than anything out there besides HT DX. The sculpt isn't quite HT level but is very good. I also like the angry head in hand far more than I thought I would. I probably will get creative and kitbash the angry head with a leftover snow outfit I have. The summer clothing and weathering with this figure is great! Surprised how good the weathering is.

The stock body is interesting. Nicely painted but articulation not the greatest. Really stiff in some places and sorta loose in others. I would maybe replace, but I like the proportions well enough and it's painted well so gonna leave it be. Some of the accessories are pretty nice, some could use a little work. Overall this is a solid figure well worth the purchase for fans of the character, I really hope this company does Ellie.

I also see that the Redman Ellie is slated for release in October. Price is the same ballpark as Joel, yuck. Will be waiting for sure.

I just added an extra gun Holster to Joel from a Redman Angel Eyes...kinda felt that was missing on him for his Pistol

I did a quick review on ‘joe’
nerdysloth.wordpress.com

I think (body articulation aside) it’s an awesome figure and i really want ellie!

Also does anyone know where i can get a good bow? Iv heard of customs by maisto? But i imagine that was a lpooong time ago

I also see that the Redman Ellie is slated for release in October. Price is the same ballpark as Joel, yuck. Will be waiting for sure.

Is it better to PO the Redman or hold out for a potential CC Toys version?

Something seems off with the Redman Ellie, the facial expression perhaps.

Back