Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered. I love TLOU and hope the final product is similar to these pics. Not a fan of the angry head but whatever.

Dude you need to wait for this figure out first. Maybe that's because we don't know much about this CC Toys, it could be cancelled or a bad release for all we know. That's why people here told you to just wait and we too don't know about any updates. Just chill and don't insult people.

941tR5o.gif

Looking forward to this. Something must be lost in the translation: Noticed all the accessories' lists say crowbar, but none is shown, and I don't remember it in the game. It also shows a smoke bomb(?), but that isn't listed.

I know preordering on eBay is dumb, but with today's 20% off I figured it was worth the risk.

In with a 5K+ feedback vendor for $150. I'll take that risk.

I know preordering on eBay is dumb, but with today's 20% off I figured it was worth the risk.

In with a 5K+ feedback vendor for $150. I'll take that risk.

It's not dumb, it's just a big risk since you'll forfeit the PP/eBay buyer protection.

It's not dumb, it's just a big risk since you'll forfeit the PP/eBay buyer protection.

That sounds like a polite way of re-phrasing "dumb". :lol

But yeah, I definitely know the risk aspect. Not that a trusted person hasn't screwed over the collector community ever, but this seller has super high feedback, like 1 negative out of 5,000+. So the "saving $40" was a much bigger pro than the "possible negative stuff" was a con, especially at this safer price point.

Most importantly, it prompted me to get off my butt (metaphorically, I was still sitting on my butt while ordering) to pre-order. I haven't bought a 1/6 in probably 5 years, so I'm excited.

Back