Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If theres an update on anything cc toys last of us. You will get it here straight away, follow the post just like everyone else and stop acting like an ass hat when youre the one seeking to be spoon fed with info instead of searching it up yourself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If theres an update on anything cc toys last of us. You will get it here straight away, follow the post just like everyone else and stop acting like an ass hat when youre the one seeking to be spoon fed with info instead of searching it up yourself.

Must be a slow day in your moms basement.....

:lol

Must be a slow day in your moms basement.....

Oh the irony that it's coming from a guy whining about a dollie.

:lol

Oh the irony that it's coming from a guy whining about a dollie.

It is apparent by the amount of times you have replied to numerous threads today you have little going on. If you listen carefully you can hear the unemployment line calling your name.......

Mom's basement. Unemployment line.

Stop projecting your own personal horror on us. :lol

Do you want a Ellie Waifu?

I already loaned it to your mom and she got tuna juice all over it. :lol you need to respect people's property.

The last resort mom joke.....sad. I expected more from an internet bad ass such as yourself. Seriously though with the name snake pliskken and a pic of Barnes in your sig you could have done better. You must be a puss in real life.

The last resort mom joke.....sad. I expected more from an internet bad ass such as yourself. Seriously though with the name snake pliskken and a pic of Barnes in your sig you could have done better. You must be a puss in real life.

I'm only trying to make you feel comfortable in your natural habitat with juvenile **** tossing. And check yourself, you brought up Mom's basement first :lol

And don't even bring up usernames. Save yourself from the embarrassment. :rotfl

I'm only trying to make you feel comfortable in your natural habitat with juvenile **** tossing. And check yourself, you brought up Mom's basement first :lol

And don't even bring up usernames. Save yourself from the embarrassment. :rotfl

The fact you have some 44,000 posts on this site speaks volumes. Now that is an embarrassment all its own. Also good use of those emojis.

The fact you have some 44,000 posts on this site speaks volumes. Now that is an embarrassment all its own. Also good use of those emojis.

The fact you've been on this site since 2009 and you're this oblivious to how collectible companies work is harakiri worthy. :lol

shinkaboutit

The fact you've been on this site since 2009 and you're this oblivious to how collectible companies work is harakiri worthy. :lol

shinkaboutit

Unlike you I do not frequent this forum on an hourly basis. I forgot im dealing with a professional forum poster. You do realize there isn’t an award for the most douchery posts right? Oh and weren’t you the guy that was whining about the figure not coming with a bow? Hmmmm

Back