CC fraud person(s) caught

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was a death penalty for this sort of crime. These ^^^^ers have cost me a lot of time and money for their actions. they were connected to the heartland breach, which I think is where I got hit.

I wish there was a death penalty for this sort of crime. These ^^^^ers have cost me a lot of time and money for their actions. they were connected to the heartland breach, which I think is where I got hit.

Yeah that was the first thing that caught my eye, sorry for all the crap I am sure you went through.
I cancelled the card that I had on file with cornerstore and had my bank issue a new one and was fortunate to avoid this mess.

Forget the death penalty. Just put him in the street with a sign on him and let us deal with him. His pain will last much longer.

As far as I'm concerned, with him working for the Secret Service and working with the Russians, he should be charged with treason.

This ^^^^er is the Germans...

"Don't shoot, let 'em burn!!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/unEHgZrHBgQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/unEHgZrHBgQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

They are talking about giving these guys "up to 20 years". Not 20 years, UP TO.

Now that is some BS right there.

They are talking about giving these guys "up to 20 years". Not 20 years, UP TO.

Now that is some BS right there.

Where did you read that? That is a load of bull excrement!

Freakin' Madoff gets life and these guys are getting (basically) a slap on the wrist?! Of course justice can be blind just not the way we have been told.

well atleast someone was finally busted. it really seemed like nothing was happening there for awhile.

I used to work at a place that did background checks on new businesses to see if the people were legit and such. We would run their credit reports and have a bunch of personal data. Before every summer would be reminded that a bunch of people from the Netherlands come over and dig through our's and other financial companies trash to get credit card info or personal info so that they can get credit cards. This was back in the 90's and just goes to show that even though everyone knows this is going on nothing ever happens to stop it.

Wow only up to 20 year's that isnt anything especially if he has good behavior. I wonder if it's safe to order from csc now hmmm?

Wow only up to 20 year's that isnt anything especially if he has good behavior. I wonder if it's safe to order from csc now hmmm?

If they get 20 years they only spend half that time with good behavior due to our crowded jails.

Back