Catwoman PF/Museum quality

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it's as good as anything that Sideshow has done. Blackcat is essentially Marvel's Catwoman and the Sideshow Blackcat PF isn't any better than this Catwoman PF from DCD.

Sorry, but I highly doubt it.

DCD's products may look acceptable in promo pics, but I assure you that once released they usually leave much to be desired.

SS quality control may not be the best (euphemism) but at least you can see some quality in many of their products. A question of taste I guess.

I don't know, I would certainly wait for that AH! Catwoman that was teased at SDCC.

id wait for SSC.

I was going to order the Harley Quinn statue from DCD but after SSC aquired the license I think I will wait. It will probably be a couple years before we see Harley though.

Because it's as good as anything that Sideshow has done. Blackcat is essentially Marvel's Catwoman and the Sideshow Blackcat PF isn't any better than this Catwoman PF from DCD.

I would normally disagree with your generalization, but you are dead-on accurate with your assessment of this piece imho. :hi5:
I too, am psyched about it's release, besides you can never have tooo many Catwomen in your collection.

DCD did fine with Batman and GL IMO. Wonder Woman is great after some simple customization too.

id wait for SSC.

I was going to order the Harley Quinn statue from DCD but after SSC aquired the license I think I will wait. It will probably be a couple years before we see Harley though.

My initial thoughts exactly....BUT
I was able to get a closer look at my LCS, and it's a beautifully detailed work of art- in her Bruce Timm inspired costume. Any newer releases will be taken from her latest (redesigned) look.
The production photos do not do any justice for this particular statue.

Are you serious??? Sideshow Blackcat PF is 1000 times better than that Catwoman from DCD. SSC Blackcat just beats that DCD Catwoman in every aspect in any day any time :yess:

300047_press16-001.jpg

19011_b_full.jpg

The gray eyebrows on the S.S. Black Cat, as well as her jawline made this an easy pass for me. I wasn't keen on the original Catwoman design & figured on having her face retooled, now I'm fairly satisfied with the improvements that were made.

The gray eyebrows on the S.S. Black Cat, as well as her jawline made this an easy pass for me. I wasn't keen on the original Catwoman design & figured on having her face retooled, now I'm fairly satisfied with the improvements that were made.

The tweaks make Catwoman looks more like a man, don't you think? Maybe because they took away her red lipstick?

The whole jawline thing with the Black Cat PF isn't bad when you have the statue in hand. I know because I didn't buy it until it was almost completely sold out at SSC. I eventually caved, because I'm such a fan of the character. I don't regret it for a second. All my hatred of the official pics melted away when I saw it in person. It looks 100x better.

The whole jawline thing with the Black Cat PF isn't bad when you have the statue in hand. I know because I didn't buy it until it was almost completely sold out at SSC. I eventually caved, because I'm such a fan of the character. I don't regret it for a second. All my hatred of the official pics melted away when I saw it in person. It looks 100x better.

Yes, I also found this to be true when I finally caved and ordered the Jack Sparrow PF... in hand it's a stellar PF!

Back