Catwoman PF/Museum quality

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBElliott

Super Freak
Reaction score
When this was first solicited, I thought it looked pretty bad and passed on ordering it and felt the SSC PF Black Cat was far superior.

The new solicitations show that DCD has really made a number of improvements. I've now ordered the statue from my LCS and feel it easily matches the SSC PF Black Cat.

I'm very happy DCD worked on this statue to make it better.

This does look MUCH better than before. Still, I don't like how the whip looks. I'd almost rather they made it solid so it stays fluid. Using the flexible material to match a rope feel makes it look bendy and awkward IMO. Still, it looks like a solid piece.

I am really interested in this one. Now, is there a good site you can order DCD stuff from? I don't buy much from DCD and my other Catwoman statues were bought on Ebay or Amazon. Does anyone know if there is a comic store online with a good reputation or should I just try to find a local store that might order it?

Whoa...That looks MUCH better! :clap :rock

Before:
cw14scale02.jpg

DC%20Direct%20Catwoman%20Museum%20Quality%20Statue%20Pic%202.jpg

After:

19011_a_full.jpg

19011_b_full.jpg

Last edited:
Asked about ordering from probably our most notable local shop. I was told they couldn't order it yet and he took my information. Hasn't gotten back with me. I am looking forward to adding this to my Catwoman collection. Outside of a few Adam Hughes coms and Flaming Carrot comics Catwoman items are my primary collection and this would be perfect. Or Purrfect, you know, if you are into that kind of thing.

Asked about ordering from probably our most notable local shop. I was told they couldn't order it yet and he took my information. Hasn't gotten back with me. I am looking forward to adding this to my Catwoman collection. Outside of a few Adam Hughes coms and Flaming Carrot comics Catwoman items are my primary collection and this would be perfect. Or Purrfect, you know, if you are into that kind of thing.

I'm gonna PO one from BBTS. :D

Instant get... wayyyyy, wayyy better, was completely going to pass on the 1st version... much better face, better body gesture, and nicer base weathering... looks like DCD heard our cries of pain...LOL!

Not sure why they said that.

I contacted DCBService.com where I order my comics and I got it without issue (and the time for pre-ordering that one was long past (one month now). Decent discount too.

He never called back so I checked out BBTS and it seems like a number of people on here order from there so I went ahead and pre ordered there.

That's unrealistic.

If you stood on such a small spotlight, surely you'd fall through and get electrocuted and killed.

That's unrealistic.

Why would anyone order this when everybody knows Sideshow's version must be around the corner??? :dunno

Because it's as good as anything that Sideshow has done. Blackcat is essentially Marvel's Catwoman and the Sideshow Blackcat PF isn't any better than this Catwoman PF from DCD.

Back