CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be picking this up! i love carnage maybe we will see a punisher LSB?...pleeease...

i thinking that they'll be removable, and if they're not and ssc does end up with another QC problem, which improper packaging would fall under.

then i guess there is no hope :(

i thinking that they'll be removable, and if they're not and ssc does end up with another QC problem, which improper packaging would fall under.

then i guess there is no hope :(

Yeah most likely going to be removable, and I would guess reinforced with something stronger then just polystone.

Looks cool, but to me his coolest comic appearance was when the Sentry tore him in half.

I will have to order this missing Venom and all

get on the WL man, i cancelled mine because i thought i had one purchased elsewhere and i fell through. so i got on the WL about 2-3 weeks ago and it converted for me in less than a week.
i thinks ssc keeps items on the sold out listing even when they have some on hand simply because of exchanges and returns, and also maybe some people cancel their flex-pay even if it costs them a restocking charge.
as them people cancel and as time passes on the ones that they keep back for returns become available to everyone else.

oh yeah, i finally made out carnage in that all the hell blurry pic.:eek:
i kinda thought you guys were pulling an early april fools joke or something.:naughty cause i just couldn't make him out of the glob on the screen.

get on the WL man, i cancelled mine because i thought i had one purchased elsewhere and i fell through. so i got on the WL about 2-3 weeks ago and it converted for me in less than a week.
i thinks ssc keeps items on the sold out listing even when they have some on hand simply because of exchanges and returns, and also maybe some people cancel their flex-pay even if it costs them a restocking charge.
as them people cancel and as time passes on the ones that they keep back for returns become available to everyone else.

oh yeah, i finally made out carnage in that all the hell blurry pic.:eek:
i kinda thought you guys were pulling an early april fools joke or something.:naughty cause i just couldn't make him out of the glob on the screen.

i might have to get on the wait list for venom, i had to cancel last minute to pay for some LOTR goodness.:(

i might have to get on the wait list for venom, i had to cancel last minute to pay for some LOTR goodness.:(

watermark.php

"BUY US!"

Back