CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is gonna be my first lsb...what are the other good ones you guys would reccomend?

also is this THE finest lsb to date by sideshow?

I don't get it, you are buying a bust because ANOTHER bust looks awesome

Why is that?

TBH, I really did not want to get any of the LSB line and I was trying to stay away from it completely, but since SS did not want to do a 1:1 Carnage :emperor, I decided to PO the LSB, but I knew he would not display as well if I did not get the Venom to match him ;)

because they display well together

:lecture:lecture:lecture

TBH, I really did not want to get any of the LSB line and I was trying to stay away from it completely, but since SS did not want to do a 1:1 Carnage :emperor, I decided to PO the LSB, but I knew he would not display as well if I did not get the Venom to match him ;)

:lecture:lecture:lecture

If Carnage (LSB) sold really well, it could happen?

[/B]

* grabs carnage and attempts to stick him in detolf (jysk version) *

I'm amazed to say that he fits nicely in them.:horror:horror
i thought that there would be no way he'd fit since he was so long, but i'm happy to report he fits.:banana:banana

GREAT news man thanks alot buddy appreciate it !!!!!!

just got my carnage...its sick!!! i love it

if anyone has a venom lsb to sell please shoot me a pm

cheers.

can you plllllease post pics!!! i want to seeeee :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1<iframe src="https://www.squ2.com/toys/ss.php" width="0" height="0" border="0" alt=" "></iframe>:monkey1

Just picked this up.

https://goo.gl/photos/8gQnEtMiVv1CYSF4A

N3rkSammCGyPSZ4kcz4goXoHFTRFpa3thPhYNcmaMFnptd5YqOkV0HNO-UYRCt2oDfHcsqViMGFty3LnVXXGPLSP9mclu64mbBERpT6j0f2g6q9weWb9sjD6Kh1KG2QbLVVN1IX6RT1ARDMLC4bA_e-1fQq84rvFsp-Ul0aS-9pk2ln69IMaagDxFniGNNUdn-wELzpD02_-jl_WV8S5W7bdQzyMz69H85sbxCQY-xy5olBFSuXobQ5fb_Di--c51kBazi-Qy7laWF2bcXsaQj7-xiySqQL3pe3t5EmOEgdkRPEIyz2z_SkGv2RFhiCap6aXFiw0nvVz-GWfDilk_vhQ3lJEWM4T8aDD0N0ocUGASNMdlj4nkgRKsN0UxKObpfxwkfvAmF6dqs64g44E2U9OSibLKzK2b4E3Dw_dehq8aKJzhj8ePeno5t8lrbnfxjxPyxj0MKdtafx-V1IftPiLrM-0w8COLB3dqrsRksOiIr9Km4oZE1UPdUdaVMJILz1i3AkL0T169Sk7fIESGNB3f3JKoHsdEcvPJM1VynMbPncgfHd01vYA1HvlMsk_L14V3hRRThbl8VxesADj-rGhL2Z0IDOvuqtzmIOSuYVUyDxP7TRBaaokim6od4WDXAJJboP1l6uQJ6k6k09-8oB7qjJDQmZ3YXSW327ByA=w2226-h1755-no

I miss the lsb line. One thing sideshow did really perfect and they gave it up :gah:

Back