CARNAGE LSB!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Carnage LSB is next :rock:rock

040209carnage_01.jpg

040209carnage_02.jpg

040209carnage_03.jpg

carnage.jpg

Added screencap provided by Mike
Carnage.jpg

Last edited:
LSB, where is the PF? or com?

Carnage really isn't that popular too boot.

it looks like it will still b the best carnage, but man.....that means i would have to go and get the venom LSB :banghead wheres our next marvel 1:1 though.......c'mon!

it looks like it will still b the best carnage, but man.....that means i would have to go and get the venom LSB :banghead wheres our next marvel 1:1 though.......c'mon!

Again.....My thoughts exactly, but there's no way on buying this LSB because as you said, then you'll have to buy Venom, then the inevitable Spider-Man.

Again.....My thoughts exactly, but there's no way on buying this LSB because as you said, then you'll have to buy Venom, then the inevitable Spider-Man.

i know......and i had it on order, but cancelled cause all i have is 1:1 pieces, but now there can b a little symbiote LSB party...........whatever happened to that green hulk lookin piece though :confused:

i know......and i had it on order, but cancelled cause all i have is 1:1 pieces, but now there can b a little symbiote LSB party...........whatever happened to that green hulk lookin piece though :confused:

I'm in the same boat. I own the 1:1 Venom and the other 2 in the SM line, so I can't really see me buying this at all.

What Hulk piece are you speaking of? Are you referring to the "teaser photo" from St. Patrick's Day?

Back