Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice the price jump? $20 more than Venom??

Almost getting to the same price as a PF

Sideshow is notorious for doing that. They've done the same thing the with Dinosauria line and with the TMNT line, among others I'm sure.

I ordered the regular - nothing against the print but I have a drawer half-full of posters and prints I've gotten over the years. They never seem to make it onto my walls!:lol

This is incredible though, just what I hoped would be done with this most evil of Spiderman foes!:naughty

Ordered my exclusive, can't be worse than venom's Ex...Looks like there still available on the site.

Got an EX. Hope EX ES is close to Venom's EX ES. (But I realize it will likely be higher.)

EDIT: 9:40 pm (est) and still not sold out on the EX. The ES is either going to be very high in comparison with Venom or Carnage just doesn't have Venom's fan base.

Got an EX. Hope EX ES is close to Venom's EX ES. (But I realize it will likely be higher.)

EDIT: 9:40 pm (est) and still not sold out on the EX. The ES is either going to be very high in comparison with Venom or Carnage just doesn't have Venom's fan base.

he doesnt...........Venom is defn much more popular, but I am a big symbiote fan, so hes a must for me..........I could care less bout the ES for this. I would be suprised if we ever get another Carnage piece besides a dio..........ever, and this one easily tops every other piece.

Back