Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an EX. Hope EX ES is close to Venom's EX ES. (But I realize it will likely be higher.)

EDIT: 9:40 pm (est) and still not sold out on the EX. The ES is either going to be very high in comparison with Venom or Carnage just doesn't have Venom's fan base.

I'd say the ES is bigger. I know alot of people who like carnage more than venom. And if more people would have known about carnage and spiderman at the time of venoms pre-order he would have sold out even quicker.

HOLY ****!!!! Venom is 13" and Carnage is 18":drool:drool

Aye, that is interesting. Venom is all crouched down and Carnage is standing more upright. Will be cool to see them together and spidey will probably be in the middle semi crouched in between their 2 heights. So it's will be a stepwise progression when you display them together.

200032_press10.jpg

Aye, that is interesting. Venom is all crouched down and Carnage is standing more upright. Will be cool to see them together and spidey will probably be in the middle semi crouched in between their 2 heights. So it's will be a stepwise progression when you display them together.

I'm actually hoping Spidey is on a center part of the building that is higher than the two opposite corners that Venom and Carnage are on, and that he is higher up than the two. (Maybe on a Gargoyle or something similar).

I'm actually hoping Spidey is on a center part of the building that is higher than the two opposite corners that Venom and Carnage are on, and that he is higher up than the two. (Maybe on a Gargoyle or something similar).

I'd buy that for a dollar.

That would be cool, but then Venom and Carnage would not be looking directly at him, well maybe at his feet.

Something like this.

Maybe Venom is looking at Carnage about to strike Spidey?? Carnage is definitely going to swing up if he follows through. ( I also want to say, I did take the time to put Venom and Carnage is scale with how they should end up. I used the Daily Bugle emblem and made them the same size in both photos, so it should be pretty close, even though the angle is off a bit).

triptych.jpg

do we really want another squating spidey pose though? I would like something similar to this venom piece, maybe hanging off a wall or building

IMG_0045.jpg

Something like this.

Maybe Venom is looking at Carnage about to strike Spidey?? Carnage is definitely going to swing up if he follows through. ( I also want to say, I did take the time to put Venom and Carnage is scale with how they should end up. I used the Daily Bugle emblem and made them the same size in both photos, so it should be pretty close, even though the angle is off a bit).

triptych.jpg

Wow that looks awesome man! :rock

Something like this.

triptych.jpg

that looks like it would be a sweet pieced diorama

Carnage probably won't go WL till maybe friday afternoon. SS is playing this a bit smart, to see where the demand is.

yes but Mac Gargan is the new Venom now(ex- original scorpion).And Eddie Brock is now Anti-Venom.

I wish SS would do a Gargan Venom. Are they gonna let Bowen beat them to the punch again?

Back