Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carnagecomiquette4.png
Look at all the detail!!!!

At least they chose to go with the more idealistic head for the statue, Olivetti may draw some incredible characters but his take on Carnage is just dreadful. This is what Carnage (and Venom) should always be to me:

carnge-spidey-venom.jpg

I might get this piece depending on how it looks painted, but no way will I get the print.

Ended up passing on Venom---
This one looks great---
BTW--Where is carnage in the comics now?

Not my cup of tea but the attention to detail in that sculpt is excellent! Looks like a really great comiquette.

The Carnage symbiote was ripped apart by the Sentry in space. Not sure if he's dead. If he's dead....I'm sure he'll get better. :D

Sentry flew him into outer space and ripped him apart.

Awesome...thats why I just LOVE Sentry. Spider-man's most fearsome and deadly foe for decades....and Sentry just flys him up in space and rips him apart. But its ok that he is rediculously over powered...cause he's all messed up in the head....

Hey...lets add "God" to the Marvel U! Oh NO...Galactus is attacking the ea...oh..nope, no God thought him away again. HOLY CRAP...Doom has built a device to enslave all oh humani....oh...nope, no God turned him into a masquito.

But he looks so bulky, isn't he supposed to be the smaller skinnier/runt symbiote, when compaired to Venom?

Not if you go by old school artwork. Venom's "bulk" is fairly new. They all started off roughly in line with the size of Spidey with Venom being slightly larger.

Also, Carnage is always using the symbiot to make thin sharp weapons/blades so his body is rarely in complete humanoid form.

Not if you go by old school artwork. Venom's "bulk" is fairly new. They all started off roughly in line with the size of Spidey with Venom being slightly larger.

Also, Carnage is always using the symbiot to make thin sharp weapons/blades so his body is rarely in complete humanoid form.

old school art work, of carnage? Venom/brock bulked up, but Carnage/Kasady has always been slim in stature. Then again, this is Olivetti's interpetation of the character.

Is there any doubters here that Marvel is Sideshow most profitable and most beloved licence.

BOW DOWN OTHER WEAK LICENCES !!!

Back