Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure Shai, when bowen released all those different Hulks, you said that bowen was better than SS when it came to Marvel. I dont have a quote though, but I'm pretty sure you said it. :D

i'm pretty sure shai, when bowen released all those different hulks, you said that bowen was better than ss when it came to marvel. I dont have a quote though, but i'm pretty sure you said it. :d

nope......i said bowen was great and had big balls but cant compete with sideshow of course.

Not a fan of Carnage but the Comiquette looks good even in its development stages. Paint job better be good. Spider-man will obviously be coming soon.

I love the pose.... much Better than what Bowen likes to do. All the statue standing up. Boring!

Is there any doubters here that Marvel is Sideshow most profitable and most beloved licence.

BOW DOWN OTHER WEAK LICENCES !!!

Don't you mean Disney's Marvel (Marvel finalizes Disney deal)? So...in reality Disney is SS's most profitable and most beloved licence. :monkey3 ;) :D
1sm106poke.gif

Not a fan of Carnage but the Comiquette looks good even in its development stages. Paint job better be good. Spider-man will obviously be coming soon.

I love the pose.... much Better than what Bowen likes to do. All the statue standing up. Boring!

If you have the LSB, thats a good indicator the paint app shouldnt be a problem :)

Is there any doubters here that Marvel is Sideshow most profitable and most beloved licence.

BOW DOWN OTHER WEAK LICENCES !!!

And yet with all it's popularity today Marvel still pales in comparison to the LOTR years. When SS can put a $300 Marvel statue up for pre-order and sell out 9500 of them in a couple of hours [aka Sauron statue] we'll talk about which licence is the most beloved. :lol :monkey3

It's because of the movie and hype. Once movie fell off, BoooommmmmmMMMMm SHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what do you think is going to happen to Marvel by the time Disney gets finished with it?........:naughty :monkey3

I dont have the LSB. I prefer Venom more than Carnage.

me too!.............obviously...........but Carnage just looks so bad ass, and I love a lot of spideys villains. I remember when maximum carnage came out for the sega genesis, that game was sick........thats the only tie i have with carnage, never cared too much for comics, but i still have the marvel trading cards from back in the day

me too!.............obviously...........but Carnage just looks so bad ass, and I love a lot of spideys villains. I remember when maximum carnage came out for the sega genesis, that game was sick........thats the only tie i have with carnage, never cared too much for comics, but i still have the marvel trading cards from back in the day

Venom vs Carnage vs Spiderman Dio

Back