Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree silly mistake but its the 3rd party you should be concerned about some one just like you that ordered royce gets a rex? ya know

OK. I will send the seller an email. If the seller pays for shipping to get Royce back and ship me Rex I think I will send it back. Otherwise I will keep/sell it myself. I feel that this is fair.

Thats what I would do! make sure you get tracking number when you ship it back! just so you prove you did send it back tho. I am not really a pred fan so I would def want my rex.

There cannot be enough clones! Beside Cody and the Clone Sgt, I hope SS will give us the other cool clones from each of the CW seasons. Mainly the clone troops, like Boiler and Waxer.

Too bad Hawkeye and Trapper are all while clones, mark me if I am wrong. If they have special markings/colours, I hope they make this pair next!

Phase 1 or 2, bring em on!

I'm with ya can't get enough clones. Oh I think we'll see more clones like those two over the course of the line. The clones look great, sell well enough, and are liked by many fans. Three good reasons to keep turning them out.

I got my Rex. Paint job is great except for his eyes which look like he's trying to stare at the middle of his forehead.

There's another clones with a wolf on the helmet and some groovy markings on the shoulder pieces, I thought those are awesome too but er... dunno how to link piccies up here!

Commander Wolffe:rock
2sb61s0.jpg

Due to crazy weather, my Rex got delayed to Monday

If it makes you feel better, that sounds a whole lot better than UPS losing your package like they did with my Rex. I was supposed to have it Wednesday, but they the weather delays messed everything up and now they have no idea where my package is...

If it makes you feel better, that sounds a whole lot better than UPS losing your package like they did with my Rex. I was supposed to have it Wednesday, but they the weather delays messed everything up and now they have no idea where my package is...

What does tracking say when they screw up like that? "Sorry, but we do not know where your package is."

Commander Wolffe:rock
2sb61s0.jpg

Hey, thanks for the attached pic!!!:hi5: Yes, that's the one that I am talking about and I think he got a few friends with the same shoulder armour markings. I hope these will be made for us!

It's pretty obvious why SSC keeps on pumping out all these clone variations: 'cause they are so good at it! They probably produce the best clones ever, atm. Even so, I won't be buying clones infinitely, no matter how good they are. That being said, can't wait for Commander Cody, and the Boil and Waxer with Numa Set! :)

On my Rex, the joints are a bit too tight (feet). It seems there's something in the joints to make them stiffer. A pity the figure doesn't really benefit from that. It's still hard to balance. Love all the extra hands and feet. Finally some really useful accessories! The head sculpt is one of the best I've seen. It can easily compete with what ever is out there. I'm not too keen on the 'Clone Wars', but this really is one of the best clones SSC has made to date.
There's a few more pictures in my photo thread.

Great shots Alice. Did you do anything to make Anakin's armor rest on his shoulders? It kind of flairs out on mine and when I contacted SSC about it they said they all do that.

Alice: is that first shot HDR or toned? It has that look about it. It also is a great pic.

Back