Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids, Eat more Veggie!

IMGP2755a.JPG

Figuremaniac.blogspot.com

definitely have to see who has this in Calgary.. i stepped away for the 12" for the PF but captain Rex looks awesome and a need for my collection

man, the wait for this guy is killin' me:gah: but nice pics, Alainator, any with the helmet on ready to kick ass?

Not yet. I'll take some better pics on my day off. Those are just a few quick pics for now. But i prefered him without the helmet. It is just rare.

Ok I am really excited for this guy but I am starting to worry about that dayglow yellow glop that is supposed to be hair. Couldn't they come up with more of a natural looking paint app to recreate a bleach blond buzz cut?

I am eagerly awaiting my Captain Rex! I think I might repaint the hair (never a fan of the blond 'do). Sideshow nailed the Ep. II Clones; I have 3 so far. I can't wait for Rex and Cody to lead them.

Great pics so far everybody!

Excellent shots! Really like the helmet under the arm (number 2)...glad to see it works and looks good.

Man o man, I hope Cody looks this good...[/QU

Rex turns out better than I have expected. If Rex is this good, cody will be much better.

Hey guys! :wave

As I wait patiently for my Captain Rex
to arrive, I have a question for you:

I can't tell in any of the photos but did they
remember to include the scar on his chin?
On the Clone Wars movie commentary they
say it was an homage to Harrison Ford's
famous scar and I really hope it's there.

I couldn't really find any good photos of it, but
if you look closely, you can see it's there.

Back