Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it. I just got an e-mail last night saying early processing for Rex and today I got the response saying he'll be processed early now,but some of you already have him? How does that work?

Looks really awesome-- He'll be great posed with Anakin and the rest of the Ep II Clone Troopers...

Paint on his face looks great... can't wait to see some close ups. If Sideshow starts nailing the paint on humans it could be a whole new ballgame for their 1/6 figures :rock

Great pics. The only thing I would have liked is a bit more weathering. Either way I think he looks awesome and I was surprised to see the backpack with a magnet, NICE! Can not wait for mine to arrive.

I don't get it. I just got an e-mail last night saying early processing for Rex and today I got the response saying he'll be processed early now,but some of you already have him? How does that work?

Yeah..REX is already in stock around these countries; Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
:yess:

Wow, this guy is loaded. Do we really need 10 hands? Love the posed feet though and the magnetic backpack. Great figure - but completely overshadowed by Hammerhead (best figure of the year!)

IMGP2700a.JPG

IMGP2767a.JPG

2011-01-21.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

Wow, this guy is loaded. Do we really need 10 hands? Love the posed feet though and the magnetic backpack. Great figure - but completely overshadowed by Hammerhead (best figure of the year!)

Indeed he is. Of course gives you so many options to go with the more the better. Oh I'll take rex over hammerhead everyday of the week and twice on sunday. :nana:

Back