Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a wait list conversion earlier this week and a shipping notice this afternoon. Things are looking real good.

Just opened mine to check for damage before it went to storage and his straight leg is snapped off. Looks like I will be calling customers service on Monday.

Anyone else having a hard time getting the left/bottom foot to fully seat against the ground? I'm ending up with sometimes an 1/8" of the foot peg foundation showing.

Yeah Wedge I had the same issue with my foot peg. I ended up just using a little wiggle and slight downward pressure and it finally just seated itself down. I hope that helps.

Anyone else having a hard time getting the left/bottom foot to fully seat against the ground? I'm ending up with sometimes an 1/8" of the foot peg foundation showing.

I had to angle mine a little forward and add the wiggle and downward force to get it in.

Thanks Slammer. I initially tried that and got frustrated and wondered if I was missing something. Going back after your post and being a bit more aggressive, I was able to get it in place.

sorry to let the side down but they really have got the better of me and my wallet :lol
it's out of control :horror
oh no i am the dog's bich and it keeps humping my wallet :horror

I opened mine last night for an initial inspection but I don't have the room to display him yet. I'm impressed with how this came out much better than I expected. I think I will be keeping this one for quite some time.

I hope it's much better than the clone trooper. That one didn't give me a wow factor. It was also kind of thin looking. The storm trooper was amazing though.

I hope it's much better than the clone trooper. That one didn't give me a wow factor. It was also kind of thin looking. The storm trooper was amazing though.

In defense to the clone war trooper they were generic troops bread and killed in the thousands so really don't expect the shock and awe, And glad they didn't make any color variants. If you're a fan of the troopers you'd like him with his p3 bucket.

In defense to the clone war trooper they were generic troops bread and killed in the thousands so really don't expect the shock and awe, And glad they didn't make any color variants. If you're a fan of the troopers you'd like him with his p3 bucket.

Definitely.
It would have been a much better choice as an exclusive instead of the grenades.

Don't you mean Phase II, then? Phase III would equal Stormtrooper. There are only Phase I and Phase II.

To everyone that has this, I have been trying to get the helmet in the same position as it is on the box. Like this person has....

8389739461_dd6a411e72_c.jpg

.... but I am affraid to move it on the peg as it may break. Is it just a matter of taking the helmet off the peg and setting it in that position? It seems most have the helmet looking forward, but I would like to have it looking like the photo above without damaging it. Has any one here tried it?

Last edited:
great pic. I still have to pick mine up, but my understanding is that these have some "give" to them.

Back