Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, once I got the helmet on the peg, it rotated pretty easily like a ball joint. It's really tight at first and what I did the first time was try to push the helmet on in a position very close to where I wanted it to be. Unfortunately, the first time I put the helmet on, I had forgotten the shoulder paldron, which resulted in a VERY scary moment having to remove the helmet. That is the only time it felt like something might break. Good luck.

Thank you. I actually contacted the guy who took that photo and he gave me the run down. I have the helmet like the SS photos and love it!

Guys. I just unboxed my statue. Very cool piece. Just wanted some opinions. On the hand holding the rifle the gloves have silver scratch marks. Is this normal or should it be clean and all black. The other hand seems clean. Also after setting up the statue I found a chip. At first I thought it was the debris paintwork of the ground but in better light it was indeed a chip and the white showing is polystone. Is this an easy fix I could do myself or should I ask for a new base and rifle hand ?

Just took the base out & yeah... It's pretty hefty as far as pff bases go. 12 pounds to be exact! I also noticed the battle droids arm is somewhat articulated. Has limited movement to it, but thought that was a cool bonus.

Question for the exclusive owners... I was expecting the base to say exclusive & noticed it has nothing besides the edition number to proove that it is. I'm guessing all ex bases are like this?

Wow I just set up mine but didn't realise the droid arm is articulated. Nice.

Thanks. Back to sideshow for another replacement part. Thanks for the reply.
Ok. Just found the antenna. Was under a piece of Styrofoam.

Last edited:
Loving Rex! Sorry for the low resolution pics... took these with my phone. 10/300ex

rex5.jpg
rex2.jpg

rex1.jpg
rex3.jpg

rex6.jpg
rex4.jpg

Loving Rex! Sorry for the low resolution pics... took these with my phone. 10/300ex

rex5.jpg
rex2.jpg

rex1.jpg
rex3.jpg

rex6.jpg
rex4.jpg

Wow! Great pics! Much better than what I can do. But be very careful. With the ex grenades. They can fall and break. I used a rubber band to hold them on his hand as a safety back up. Just FYI. :wave

Wow! Great pics! Much better than what I can do. But be very careful. With the ex grenades. They can fall and break. I used a rubber band to hold them on his hand as a safety back up. Just FYI. :wave

Thanks CBG! Yeah, that grenade belt is not too secure & any movement to the figure could have bad results. Thank God they are not real grenades :horror

Back