Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea got this on Flex too. I was wandering why the EX hasnt sold out yet. Then again there are so many other stuff from L.O.T.R. and Marvel....Still Captain Hook couldnt look better.SS rocks

IT is not a good sign when a statue this well done hasn't sold out, but you are right there is ALOT out there, and in most collectors eyes marvel and other big lines comes first...I found a way to get a little from all lines.

IT is not a good sign when a statue this well done hasn't sold out, but you are right there is ALOT out there, and in most collectors eyes marvel and other big lines comes first...I found a way to get a little from all lines.

Sabretooth exclusive is another amazing piece that hasn't surprisingly sold out yet.

I have sabretooth, and the whole "pajama" problem most have with it is nonexistent in my eyes, the statue is awesome.. I am very surprised it is not sold out, the exc head is bada$$!!

Guys i just saw captain hook's pictures from comic con 2011 . Captain hook looks gr8. Glad i pre order this

I jumped on it to...ORDERED my first cartoon PF.......to good to refuse
and with the Jessica Rabbit up comming its a great start for something new in my collection :hi5:

Now all I need is a 1:4 skull island to go in the background

Last edited:
I am dumbfounded at the fact this piece has not received more attention.
It is freaking amazing. Honestly may be the best Disney cartoon piece they have done so far.

But thats just my opinion :) plus I like Peter Pan.

I am dumbfounded at the fact this piece has not received more attention.
It is freaking amazing. Honestly may be the best Disney cartoon piece they have done so far.

But thats just my opinion :) plus I like Peter Pan.
U r so right. This is what i was wandering too. Captain Hook couldt get better than this.:clap I ll get the exclusive in a couple og months time:impatient:

He is a great statue, and I think more would buy, if there wasn't so much out there to buy, SS is releasing statues left and right, and now with a nrd people are becoming very cautious on what to buy. I know I have not ordered everything I wanted yet because I want to be sure it is a quality piece and wait for in hand pics, plus the nrd fees can add up.

Not buying this one at this time because very underwhelmed with the amount of actual costuming. Isn't it just the coat? No pants, no socks, no hat. Not even the scarf is fabric.

I cant beleve that SS has just resceduled (again) my Flex pay on this one further to Oct , Nov.from Aug,Sept....:(

Back