Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is one of Sideshow's best PF, and the Best Disney one for sure, but there is too much expensive stuff coming out lately, and I guess Hook is not a priority, at least for me.

I think the deposit is affecting it. I think the quick sellouts we saw before were an effect of people getting the order in just in case and then canceling, which is why we saw so many second chances and wait lists being fulfilled. I think now we'll see sell outs that take longer, but stick.

:(

Well that frigging sucks!

Does kinda suck...but i have a ton of other stuff in the pipeline and this buys me some extra time.

I don't care that Hook hasn't sold out. It doesn't change the fact that around September i will own the definitive representation of Captain Hook :yess:

Now all we need is MONSTRO :)
pinocchioMonstro.jpg

Agree, this item looks amazing. I am very happy that I was able to pre-order it here in germany for about 360$ incl. shipment. That's nearly the same price US buyers will pay, but without the duty tax I would need to paid if I would order it directly at sideshow.

This and the Thor PF are the best potential PFs of 2011. I am shocked that this has not received more interest. It's perfect in every way. I even have one on order. How can you not want a piece that is so well done of an iconic character?

This and the Thor PF are the best potential PFs of 2011. I am shocked that this has not received more interest. It's perfect in every way. I even have one on order. How can you not want a piece that is so well done of an iconic character?

:exactly:

That's why i have both on order. :yess:

I still haven't put this on my list. While I think it is brilliant! I just am too broke this year with what's already coming out.

That's basically my same dillemma. Well, that, and knowing if I buy Hook I'll open the flood gates to so many others...

I hear ya there. I would need to win the lotto not just to afford what I want, but places to put it all.

received the flexpay notice! it's starting :yess:

very curious if they'll announce a new one on SDCC :monkey1

Back