Captain Dallas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunedin

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought the Hot Toys Dallas figurea few days ago. With a look on the cost, I thought one figure will do it. After playing today with Dallas the Alien egg from his base and my Mc Farlane facehuggers, I think, I need Kane as well.

dallas01.jpg

dallas02.jpg

dallas03.jpg

dallas04.jpg

dallas05.jpg

dallas06.jpg

egg1.jpg

egg2.jpg

Pretty neat pictures! What did you use for sand? Coffee? And yes, you definitely need a kane! Like the McFarlane face huggers, need to find me some of those. I'd love to have a FH stasis tube, and those buggers will come in handy I think.

sweet photo's! i never did get round to picking this bad boy up..i will do...eventually.

Great looking pics! I still think Dallas was the best figure released last year.

Amazing pictures! Extremely creative. Yes, get Kane. They display great together. Now if they would just make Lambert and Ripley...

The space suits for both figures look really good. The problem I will have is which way to display Kane; With the facehugger and melted face shield or with the normal head.

Facehugger all the way. The normal head doesn't look anything like Hurt, so what's the point?

Well,
I'm picking up a new head from SpaceJockey...It looks 200% better than the HT head! I can't wait to get it and pop it on! But still...I want to display the facehugger as well! What to do, What to do?:confused: I guess, I'll get another Kane:joy

Back