Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America Lifesize Bust

Waiting for Edition size of Cap bust to go up before ordering. If they want my NRD they must give a solid Edition Size.

No hurry here, if it's TBD ES it won't sell out and orders will only drive the ES up.

Waiting for Edition size of Cap bust to go up before ordering. If they want my NRD they must give a solid Edition Size.

No hurry here, if it's TBD ES it won't sell out and orders will only drive the ES up.

:exactly: I'm going to wait on this one, especially at that price.

hopefully in about a week they'll put up an ES of 100 and mark it as sold out just so the people who actually WANT THE PIECE get one and the ES hunters get left out in the cold :lol

I also kinda wish they would actually release one of these pieces as a solid body piece. THe tears from "quality complainers", first at the sight of their shipping bill, and then as their "quality" Ikea shelves collapse simultaneously around the world would give me a giggle ....

... piece looks freakin awesome :monkey1

hopefully in about a week they'll put up an ES of 100 and mark it as sold out just so the people who actually WANT THE PIECE get one and the ES hunters get left out in the cold :lol

I also kinda wish they would actually release one of these pieces as a solid body piece. THe tears from "quality complainers", first at the sight of their shipping bill, and then as their "quality" Ikea shelves collapse simultaneously around the world would give me a giggle ....

... piece looks freakin awesome :monkey1

You've got no business sense if you really think this would ever happen.

I'm not an ES hunter, but at that price point, there is no reason to buy immediately.

:hi5:

Funny to see some people supporting NRD without ES and wishing bad stuff for other fellow collectors. :cuckoo:

Yeah, pretty sad sense of humor.

whos wishing bad stuff? I was actually wishing incredibly good things to the people who would buy the piece because they actually WANT the piece. THe value would skyrocket with an incredibly low ES and those collectors would hold on to it even with the low ES rather than defaulting to the low ES InstaFlip.
... good attempt at a "high road" comment tho :lol

You've got no business sense if you really think this would ever happen.

I'm not an ES hunter, but at that price point, there is no reason to buy immediately.

Yeah, pretty sad sense of humor.

Agreed, and nice try at a cover up by him too :dunno Pretty damn sad......

just dont forget the people who ordered and cancelled all of the time after they saw the ES are the reason the NRD even exists... :lol

.... oh wait, I mean :monkey2

just dont forget the people who ordered and cancelled all of the time after they saw the ES are the reason the NRD even exists... :lol

.... oh wait, I mean :monkey2

That a reason to institute the NRD but NOT a reason to not give a firm edition size for a NRD piece since that's already taken care off with the NRD common practice and in place for a while now.

You are getting the two core issues mixed up. I fully support the NRD practice, just not NRD without full disclosure of edition sizes up front so customers know all the details before committing their money.

Last edited:

I agree 100% with this logic. If an ES was posted and I was okay with it, I'd order. I'm not putting $600 down on guessing games.

I'll def agree with that. ES along with QTVR, scale info and an "Approved Proto" are all prerequisites for any piece with an NRD.... those logics arent so fuzzy ... :duff

but an ES alone shouldnt make or break your purchase IMO. it only shows youre more concerned about the resale than having the piece in your collection...

Back