1/6 HOT TOYS Consolidated Captain America Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very new to the forum, but I wanted to ask if anyone has a NIB CAPTAIN AMERICA: Rescue Version (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) for sale? I waited too long to purchase it on sideshowtoys.com, and now they're sold out.

I very new to the forum, but I wanted to ask if anyone has a NIB CAPTAIN AMERICA: Rescue Version (Comic-Con 2012 Exclusive) for sale? I waited too long to purchase it on sideshowtoys.com, and now they're sold out.

I'm looking for a Rescue Cap too. Really wish I had grabbed him when I had the chance. :(

'The First Avenger' Cap is the one I want most, but until I can find one that won't cost a Kings ransom, I will be buying the Stealth Suit Cap (not the two pack).

Stealth suite version with some modifications - to help people who are trying to decide. The mod is not difficult. And it is the cheapest one available in the market :wink1: . I personally think the mod makes him look much better than original.

cap_mod2_3.jpgcap_mod2_1.jpg

I have just bought my 2nd Cap, first being the solo 'S.T.R.I.K.E Suit' Cap, the 'Star Spangled Man' for £165. :)

If I were to get just one Cap figure, I would probably go with TFA one. Even though it's not my favorite suit, but it's the action suit that he wore during WWII, which is true to the time period that he's supposed to come from and represent.

My personal favorite suits would have to be the Golden Age suit at the end of TWS, and the new AoU suit, as it seems to be an amalgamation of all of the suits thus far. Although I always equate "Golden Age" Cap to the Star Spangled Man suit actually.

Many might call me crazy, but one of my personal favorite Cap figures is actually the civilian Steve Rogers figure actually, for the very reason that it's different in the sense that he has regular street clothes on. One of the things I like about Cap is that he doesn't have a dual identity, and doesn't need to necessarily be in the suit to be considered "Captain America". He can essentially spring into action at any given moment as long as he possesses his shield.

I've shared this before in the Winter Soldier figure thread but thought I'd share it here as well.

1. Winter Soldier body, pants.
2. Star Spangled suit.
3. STRIKE suit harness and empty helmet.
4. $30 metal shield from Ebay, painted black to look like the one in Winter Soldier.

10993072_10153859667734460_3116599021996292804_n.jpg

I've shared this before in the Winter Soldier figure thread but thought I'd share it here as well.

2. Star Spangled suit.
4. $30 metal shield from Ebay, painted black to look like the one in Winter Soldier.

View attachment 191671

Very nice! Thanks for the great idea!

Trying to find the boxing/training outfit that was put out a while back. Does anyone know where they may still be selling it?

Do you mean the outfit he had on in the Avengers scene where he was punching the punching bag? I believe he had on a SSR shirt right? I've occasionally seen that floating around on eBay.

2. Star Spangled suit.
Very cool :hi5:

Back