Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America Lifesize Bust

Not really, if they had an ES of 2000 I would still order it now. It's the principle. I ordered IM maquette and Psylocke PF right off the bat and would have done that with IM if the NRD was place. Full disclosure of all product info with money down always. I've never sold a single piece in my collection and never plan to.

but an ES alone shouldnt make or break your purchase IMO. it only shows youre more concerned about the resale than having the piece in your collection...

that's a good point. I've never understood why collectors feel that they need an edition size before deciding to purchase. If it's something I really want, I'm getting it. I don't care if they make a million of them.

How would you guys feel if you put down $60 on the spot and Sideshow decided to make 3,000 of these? Would you guys still not worry about the paintjob?

WOW! Finally a 1:1 Marvel bust that's worthy.

Bust looks great and if I ever get around or into 1:1 busts I would pick this up.

Probably getting this. Much better product than the movie PF, imho.

Waiting for Edition size of Cap bust to go up before ordering. If they want my NRD they must give a solid Edition Size.

No hurry here, if it's TBD ES it won't sell out and orders will only drive the ES up.

Have to agree with you Fuzz', here.

I also dont like NRD without a ES, but anyhow I will make the order because I like the bust.

that's a good point. I've never understood why collectors feel that they need an edition size before deciding to purchase. If it's something I really want, I'm getting it. I don't care if they make a million of them.

I think they just dislike NRD and no ES, it seems like an unfair game. Not everybody wants their collectible go up in price but surely it is not a bad thing. If it is a limited edition I think one wants to know how scary it is before making the order, especially it is a NRD.

I think they just dislike NRD and no ES, it seems like an unfair game. Not everybody wants their collectible go up in price but surely it is not a bad thing. If it is a limited edition I think one wants to know how scary it is before making the order, especially it is a NRD.

:goodpost::exactly:

No ES = No order. Will wait for the set ES. I can use the NRD cash to order other items in the meantime.

It's more the principle than anything, non-disclosure of product information with any money down is never good.

It's more the principle than anything, non-disclosure of product information with any money down is never good.

Yeah but so is the words "PROTO TYPE" its the gamble we all take.
Im thinking Size will be 350-400 Thor was 350 and hulk was 500 (Lesson learned)

Also from what i remember HULK wasn't announced also. Cap may suffer the same thing HULK went through. But HULK Bust sucked off the bat and then continued to get worse once it was released.

Even when the ES is announced it won't be higher than 500, no Marvel bust has ever been higher than that. More likely it will be 350 like Thor and Wolverine.

2lnfv4m.png

nmyd7d.png

It's possible to be higher friend :)

Back