1/6 HOT TOYS Consolidated Captain America Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11326185_868687459864154_1775750968_n.jpg

Interesting pic by the way JP, I missed it the first time around. Pretty cool. :)

I've just won the First Avenger Cap on Ebay (pre-owned) for £124. I need a replacement shield, as some of the paint has chipped off. 3rd Cap. :yess:

Thanks. The other two are the SSM and Stealth Suit (un-modified, I don't have the skills to attempt taking out the fat suit) Caps. I guess AOU Cap is next.

That shield is for the star Spangled Man Cap, but I have had a look on Ebay, and there are a fair amount of different shields for sale.

That shield is for the star Spangled Man Cap, but I have had a look on Ebay, and there are a fair amount of different shields for sale.

Sorry. Total brain fart. For some reason, i read First Avenger, and instantly thought of the SSM... Doh!
You can get a custom plastic one for $24(Easier for the figure to hold): Hot Custom 1 6 Avengers Captain America Steve Rogers Plastic Shield | eBay

Or a custom metal one for a fraction more:

Custom Captain America Metal Electroplated Shield 1/6 Fit for 12" action figure

Thanks. The other two are the SSM and Stealth Suit (un-modified, I don't have the skills to attempt taking out the fat suit) Caps. I guess AOU Cap is next.

Very cool.

Yeah, I'm with you as far as not really modifying figures. I typically prefer to keep mine as stock as possible.

Sorry. Total brain fart. For some reason, i read First Avenger, and instantly thought of the SSM... Doh!
You can get a custom plastic one for $24(Easier for the figure to hold): Hot Custom 1 6 Avengers Captain America Steve Rogers Plastic Shield | eBay

Or a custom metal one for a fraction more:

Custom Captain America Metal Electroplated Shield 1/6 Fit for 12" action figure

Thanks for the links. Hhmm... plastic or metal. Both have their advantages/disadvantages.

Very cool.

Yeah, I'm with you as far as not really modifying figures. I typically prefer to keep mine as stock as possible.

I'm not against other collectors customising their figures. If they've got the skills, good luck. but if I tried it, it would end in a disaster.

just noticed that post,i think its totally awesome! :yess: :clap
I've shared this before in the Winter Soldier figure thread but thought I'd share it here as well.

1. Winter Soldier body, pants.
2. Star Spangled suit.
3. STRIKE suit harness and empty helmet.
4. $30 metal shield from Ebay, painted black to look like the one in Winter Soldier.

View attachment 191671

Back