Captain America Found in Marvel Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it in the theater, amazing movie. I was stoked when I saw that, but doesnt that mean that the Black Panther has to make an appearance at somepoint to make a trade embargo for the traingle shield?

Because I know Roosevelt gave him the circluar one, stark made the improvements.

to many comics as a kid...

the original triangular shield is given by Captain America to king T'Chaka, father of T'Challa, the Black Panther as a pledge that the nation would remain uninvolved in the rest of the war. The original shield still resides in Wakanda as a national treasure according to comic continuity. In Young Avengers, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), gives Elijah Bradley this supposed shield which would indicate we got it back but according to Marvel's official stance it was a replica of Captain America's original shield not the original.

As for Black Panther, Marvel sold the rights to Fox I believe who was prepping a Black Panther film starring Wesley Snipes that went nowhere in preproduction. The rights are still owned by Fox and so I wouldn't count on seeing him in any future Marvel Studios films unless they buy them back or they expire without renewal.

the original triangular shield is given by Captain America to king T'Chaka, father of T'Challa, the Black Panther as a pledge that the nation would remain uninvolved in the rest of the war. The original shield still resides in Wakanda as a national treasure according to comic continuity. In Young Avengers, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), gives Elijah Bradley this supposed shield which would indicate we got it back but according to Marvel's official stance it was a replica of Captain America's original shield not the original.

As for Black Panther, Marvel sold the rights to Fox I believe who was prepping a Black Panther film starring Wesley Snipes that went nowhere in preproduction. The rights are still owned by Fox and so I wouldn't count on seeing him in any future Marvel Studios films unless they buy them back or they expire without renewal.

cantcomputeqg6.gif

Just watched the Hulk alternate opening and i didn't see any Captain America buried in snow. I didn't see any frames that match the pics posted. Is it not there or am i just blind?

I haven't seen it myself yet FOKAI_SNAKE so this is purely a guess but, this is the screenshot:

pseudoblog_mycap400.jpg

Even looking JUST at that screenshot I personally can't see anything. Now with the highlights and confirmation from Marvel that the pic does show Cap buried under snow.. yeah I can see. But without the highlighting: NO. Maybe you can confirm this since you have the DVD, but I'm thinking this "scene" is a couple seconds long right? So it's a "blink and you'll miss it" type of thing. It's more of an easter egg that you have to pause the movie and analyze the frame freezed to see it.

I'll post after I watch it.. but I'm thinking that's what I'll see: Nothing. lol.

I haven't seen it myself yet FOKAI_SNAKE so this is purely a guess but, this is the screenshot:

pseudoblog_mycap400.jpg

Even looking JUST at that screenshot I personally can't see anything. Now with the highlights and confirmation from Marvel that the pic does show Cap buried under snow.. yeah I can see. But without the highlighting: NO. Maybe you can confirm this since you have the DVD, but I'm thinking this "scene" is a couple seconds long right? So it's a "blink and you'll miss it" type of thing. It's more of an easter egg that you have to pause the movie and analyze the frame freezed to see it.

I'll post after I watch it.. but I'm thinking that's what I'll see: Nothing. lol.

i think i'm blind because i still can't see it after looking twice for it.

i think i'm blind because i still can't see it after looking twice for it.

You have to pause the screen right before the blackout. It's on the bottom left of the screen---clearly visible and obviously Cap.

I feel ripped off. My wife grabbed The Incredible Hulk DVD at a Red Box and it had five deleted scenes but no alternate opening.

Me too. I bought the best buy 15.99 dvd -came with a free picture. No alt sceens.

Back