Captain America Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCM81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just stumbled across this looking for a muscle body on eBay. Does anyone know how this compares to other base bodies cause it looks HA-UGE!? Maybe like the T-800 just with full articulation? What the hell is that wierd thing on his back - just to make the neck muscles seem larger?

Side-by-side comparison shots would other bodies would be awesome:lecture
$(KGrHqN,!qEFC)ou-JtFBQ44es24fg~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJEcFDJbkprI0BQ44evcIrg~~60_3.JPG

The pic is deformed.
Not huge as T800 its an advanced TT with muscles arms more defined.
The thing on the back and chest is an add on to define the muscles.
Cheaper than doing à whole new body :)

Mmhh...interesting. Anybody think or know if this works well with skin tight superhero type shirt or are the gaps between shoulders and neck muscles to big?

The gap looks big because the shoulders are down on that pic you can see a similar gap with a regular body.

The whole point is to give it a super hero body when suited so it should work fine with skintight suit. But I advise you to use a muscular ttm19 Aci andrew or hit figure body because non specific suit have more chances to look ok than a specific body like this cap designed for a specific suit.

Last edited:
I have this body and that pic is super deformed. I've got one of my Superman figures on an Advanced and it looks fine

Back