Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Did anyone hear about this?

https://screenrant.com/iron-man-4-plans/

Marvel considering Iron Man 4 already? Th last question on the paper asks it.

Marvel-Studios-Survey-Include-Iron-Man-4-1024x764.jpg

Although the Ultimates was a cool revision and the Cap character was pretty cool for the story, he was a little high strung for a full time Cap. I prefer the boyscout Cap. Definitely happy with the MCU version we have.

I also prefer the 616 Cap, but the Ultimate one is one of the cooler of the "Alternate Universe" characters in my opinion. Right up there...but my all-time favorite remains Spider-man 2099

Why wouldn't they consider it? It's their biggest money maker right now. If they still had RDJ on contract IM 4 would have started filming by now.

I just don’t want to see it, but they totally should, the last movie made over a billion at the box office, Marvel would be stupid to not try and make it happen.

People wouldn't be complaining about an IM4 if IM3 hadn't sucked.

Part 1 of 2 of CBG19's Cap 2 review, I love the passion this girl reviews stuff with, my favorite reviewer, she even threw in a bit of a review of the Brubaker's stuff which I was recently recommended by imthebestatwhatido

Yeah, agreed. She really gets into it.

Also, you all have Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch to THANK for helping make Captain America relevant again.

I agree that their take on Cap was a helpful stepping stone for bringing him to the live-action big screen. I just wouldn't have liked him solely as they presented him. Old school Cap with some Ultimates costume trappings? Perfect. :clap

People wouldn't be complaining about an IM4 if IM3 hadn't sucked.

:exactly:

I agree that their take on Cap was a helpful stepping stone for bringing him to the live-action big screen. I just wouldn't have liked him solely as they presented him. Old school Cap with some Ultimates costume trappings? Perfect. :clap

:exactly:

It would be dumb for Marvel not to make another IM movie, simple as that.

I'm weary of thinking about Iron Man as well, but when the movies are on, I can't help but to sit down and watch.

Over exposure and internet overrating is bad for any character or franchise.

Finally saw it last night (took a bit to make it here on base). Completely exceeded all my expectations, especially since Brubakers take on Cap was my favorite, and i feel they finally did Cap justice. I was tired of all the movie only marvel fans that were like "why do you like Cap so much, all he is is like a martial artist, hes not strong, smart blah blah etc."

Why wouldn't they consider it? It's their biggest money maker right now.
It's also their worst series of solo-movies right now and made money only cuz of RDJ and very massive/aggressive marketing campaign. It doesn't have to be IM movie to make tons of cash :dunno

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Finally saw it last night (took a bit to make it here on base). Completely exceeded all my expectations, especially since Brubakers take on Cap was my favorite, and i feel they finally did Cap justice. I was tired of all the movie only marvel fans that were like "why do you like Cap so much, all he is is like a martial artist, hes not strong, smart blah blah etc."

Totally agree, Cap is seen as the man in the comics. Everyone has respect for him for who he is and what he can do. TFA and Avengers really didnt do him justice. In this one on the other hand he is a total bad@$$ and now other people can get the picture

I figure they'll make an IM4 before Avengers 3. It makes sense. IM3 isn't my favorite of the series but it didn't suck either IMO. So I'm ready to see RDJ rocking the armor (more) in IM4. :rock

It's also their worst series of solo-movies right now and made money only cuz of RDJ and very massive/aggressive marketing campaign. It doesn't have to be IM movie to make tons of cash :dunno

But it might have to have RDJ starring in it to make over a billion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back