Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

I'm good if they are, they can move onto ASM2. Then GOTG, with a bit of Arkham City peppered in between. Looking forward to the summer shows, always full of goodies.

TWS was the first time I could stomach Black Widow, but I don't think Whedon will make her as likable. I still wish Terrance Howard was Rhodey, I love Don Cheadle as an actor but he's absolutely miscast.

It's crazy, Marvel has the guts to make a movie about a talking Raccoon and Tree, but they don't have the guts to tackle Black Panther. Other than Doctor Strange, Black Panther is who waiting to see apart of the MCU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing how Avengers 2 is in Africa, it may very well be setting the stage for Black Panther. What an awesome addition he will make too.

Falcon needs to become war machine. Cheadle can stay as patriot. I would watch a film where Mackey was war machine in a heart beat. Can't say the same Cheadle. If they don't recast stark when Downey is done falcon gets my vote to take over as war machine. Mackey was do awesome in this movie.

Seeing how Avengers 2 is in Africa, it may very well be setting the stage for Black Panther. What an awesome addition he will make too.

At the very least a name drop, just so we know he exists.

Um no. Falcon should remain Falcon. He is Captain America's partner.

Yeah I like Falcon right where he is. They need to recast Rhodey(no offense to Don Cheadle), and write better arcs for him. Falcon was written perfectly in TWS. He got time to shine, was integral to the plot, and he never felt like a tag along or afterthought.

At the very least a name drop, just so we know he exists.

This would piss me off more than anything. They have hinted around him in at least 2 films. IM2 where Wakanda is shown on a map. TFA when Howard explains that Cap's shield is all the Vibranium the U.S. has. Either show him as a character in the Avengers post credit scene, or just flat out say you have no interest in doing the character.

I think Panther will be set up in AoU. In the MCU vibranium is adamantium. I'm sure Ulty will coat himself in it.

Shaky cam was well done in this movie, I was able to follow the action with no problem, it actually enhanced the car chase and battles.

Wakanda was shown as being monitored by SHIELD in one of the Marvel films, so no worries there.

I do believe that was at the end of IM2 when Fury was talking to Stark about the Avengers again.

Wouldv'e been nice if we got a name tho like they did with Strange.

I did not really enjoy this movie. The plot was too over-the-top for the characters involved. If attempting to kill millions of people is not an "Avengers Assemble" moment, then what is?

Falcon was just the poor man's Iron Man/War Machine and the ridiculous helicopter leap exemplifies my problems with the film.

Still the fight scenes were well done and the plot concept was actually very good, barring execution.

Wakanda was shown as being monitored by SHIELD in one of the Marvel films, so no worries there.

Yea, wasn’t Atlantis shown as well? Marvel doesn’t have the rights to Namor, so I don’t know if that is conclusive proof.

I did not really enjoy this movie. The plot was too over-the-top for the characters involved. If attempting to kill millions of people is not an "Avengers Assemble" moment, then what is?

Falcon was just the poor man's Iron Man/War Machine and the ridiculous helicopter leap exemplifies my problems with the film.

Still the fight scenes were well done and the plot concept was actually very good, barring execution.

i did not really enjoy your review. The point of it was too convoluted for the movie involved. If attempting to justify a comic book movie with actual logic is not a 'you don't get it' moment, then what is?

Yea, wasn’t Atlantis shown as well? Marvel doesn’t have the rights to Namor, so I don’t know if that is conclusive proof.

I thought his rights were held up at Universal?
2ytu9una.jpg

I thought his rights were held up at Universal?
2ytu9una.jpg

Yea it is, but IM2 showed Atlantis on the map I believe, so going by that, teasing a setting does’ confirm a character exists in the universe.

Back