Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it did look different from the beginning. Bummer. JSC Spidey wall is a sticker too.

The JSC Spidey wall is a sticker? Wow. I didn't know that. I really liked the way the "Classic" one looks. I have been on the fence with that one. I think the flex is $55.

The JSC Spidey wall is a sticker? Wow. I didn't know that. I really liked the way the "Classic" one looks. I have been on the fence with that one. I think the flex is $55.

Well, not a sticker but whatever process they are using I am sure it saves time and money(for them).

Really? Can't say I would be happy about that :slap

Well thankfully its just a wall and its not what you stare at for long. It looks ok as a wall though. I would not be happy if it were Caps metal shield front and center.

Well thankfully its just a wall and its not what you stare at for long. It looks ok as a wall though. I would not be happy if it were Caps metal shield front and center.

Agreed, as long as that wall doesn't peel off in the future. That's what worries me with these decals. At least the eyes are painted over to seal it in but here we have a whole new experiment

Looking at he proto pics on the sideshow website, I can now notice a difference in the colors and shininess of the classic vs round shield. The classic does kind of look like a decal.

Having said that, I did not do flex pay and I will be billed November 20!

The round shield is sculpted and painted though right? I'm thinking about picking this up. I'm not the biggest Cap fan, but I like the overall feel and pose of this piece. The HS is the best one on a Cap statue IMO and I'm a sucker for good..... ah never mind..!

How long does he reach out? If he were on a shelf, how much front to back have you to play with?

according to ian you have a few inches to play with on the front :wink1:

Honestly though I'm not at home to measure and help you out sorry :)

I love how sideshow is sending out charge notices for the 20th of November when they told me that they have "no clue when the second shipment for those who were charged on the 5th of November is arriving in their warehouse."

Going to be really frustrated if people charged in the 20th get theirs shipped before the second batch of November 5th flexers.

The round shield is sculpted and painted though right? I'm thinking about picking this up. I'm not the biggest Cap fan, but I like the overall feel and pose of this piece. The HS is the best one on a Cap statue IMO and I'm a sucker for good..... ah never mind..!

How long does he reach out? If he were on a shelf, how much front to back have you to play with?

It kind of depends on how you are going to have him positioned but it looks like from his heel to his shield is about 13 inches. That seems to be the widest measurements of him. It is hard because he leans so far ahead and has to be displayed at an angle to display the entire statue. But from how I measured that seems to be as wide as he gets.

Nov 5th flex? Wth? Where's mine!

Time to kick some..

char_38349.jpg

My round shield kinda looks like the silver battle damage was done with a paint pen.

image.jpg

vibranium it ain't! Gone a little heavy with the white paint too flooding the etching.. Damn I wanna go home now! :gah:

Back